PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a MC/MX style program. Advice welcomed.

racerH
03-19-2010, 05:46 PM
Hey all. I've been looking around, can't seem to find one. I need to get my core completely in control, while continuing to build endurance for my legs (all over) and define my upper body. I looked like a linebacker last year and was riding competetively at 200 lbs and never ran out of steam. Unfortunately, it's not light enough to be up front, and that's where I need to be.

I have access to a gym 7 days a week. I can work out 2x a day, but is that really necessary? I can completely modify my diet, and could feasably eat as many times a day. I train in a gym 2 times a week, on a mountain bike up to 30 miles a week, ride in the dirt 2 weekends a month, and have access to a pool after Memorial Day. My diet is pretty solid, I don't eat much crap at all. Even quit socially drinking about a month ago.

So basically, how do I jump start my metabolism(to get under 200 and then some), get ripped up like Spiderman, and build my endurance to be even better? Is this a pipe dream for me to be 6', 180(or less) and at 10%?

I just turned 34, have been told I look to be in my mid 20's(and feel like it) and am ready to do whatever is neccessary to make this happen.

Thanks for your thoughts!

racerH
03-23-2010, 04:00 PM
nobody???

am I not supplying the right info?