PDA

View Full Version : Extreme cheat meal

xcornontherobx
03-22-2010, 07:07 PM
As a cheat meal, and being from Rochester NY, how bad would a garbage plate be for my cut- This being my only cheat meal of the week though.

garbage plate breakdown for those not lucky enough to have had one:

Two burger patties with cheese, 2 scoops of mac salad, 1 fried chopped potatoe, 2 scoops hot chili sauce covered in mustard. Oh and two slices italian bread. Estimates are between 2-3500 calories.

Picture of one:
http://crowbiz.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/224230448_cfd35c045e.jpg

nejar462
03-22-2010, 08:52 PM
Forget your cut, I'm wondering how good that will be for your heart. You might want to eat that in a hospital to cover your bases.

You are essentially adding 3-3.5k cals of food into your diet a week. Just calculate what that does. I'm going to guess its going to be pretty devastating unless you are consuming like 6-7k cals a day during your cut, which would make you a pretty huge monster.

fixationdarknes
03-22-2010, 09:29 PM
Well, if you're in enough of a caloric deficit that adding a 3500 calorie meal each week still granted you a noticeable net loss in weight, then I can't see that you're eating enough to preserve muscle mass throughout the week. A standard cut would be to subtract 500 calories from maintenance each day, giving you -3500 calories at the end of the week, and if you ate that it would just void everything that you cut. I'm just not seeing the logic of your math here :scratch: