PDA

View Full Version : APF Alabama Open is 2 weeks away!

mastermonster
03-27-2010, 11:02 PM
It's just 2 weeks away! Getting excited! We expect another great meet. The judges will be Mike and Beverly McDaniel and Garry Frank...World class! Hope some of you guys can make it down to Bama! Forms are at www.worldpowerliftingcongress.com

bojackson
03-28-2010, 08:17 AM
I emailed you about the competition 3 weeks ago and never heard back from you. Im in bham and would like to compete. It would however be my first competition.

It's just 2 weeks away! Getting excited! We expect another great meet. The judges will be Mike and Beverly McDaniel and Garry Frank...World class! Hope some of you guys can make it down to Bama! Forms are at www.worldpowerliftingcongress.com

mastermonster
03-28-2010, 11:49 PM
Hey Bo! Sorry I missed the email! I must have been scanning too fast and didn't notice it. There will be lifters of all levels there. I'm sure you won't be the only 1st timer there. One of my training partners will be doing only his second meet here. If you have any trouble downloading and printing an entry form let me know. Looking forward to seeing you in Gadsden. Holler at me and let me know you're Bo so I can put the face with the username. We have equipped, raw and classic raw (knee wraps) divisions. Most any lifter here will be glad to help with handling you if you ask. APF lifters are very supportive.