PDA

View Full Version : Whats new at ALN?

TKisner
03-30-2010, 04:30 PM
I know alot of people are wondering if you guys are working on anything new. What do we have to look forward to?

Joe Black
03-31-2010, 01:33 AM
Hey,

Thanks for asking!

We have a lot of cool stuff going on actually which we've just been plugging away with in the background, but I can definately share a few things here :)

Firstly we're working on a brand new site for AtLarge Nutrition. We're in the design phase at the moment, so it's some way off but it's going to look awesome and be much easier for everyone to use. Ironically one of the things we'll also be doing a lot more with the new site is letting you know what we're working on through a new blog!

We also have a couple of new products in the works. One is a BCAA product and the other is a pre workout product.

The BCAA product is pretty straight forward as there is a acknowledged ratio, so we're working on flavour and solubility (it will be in powder form) right now.

I can't say much about the pre-workout product but what I can say is that we feel the big pre workout products on the market right now are pretty much... well.. junk... Insane amount of ingredients thrown in, normally at weak doses and normally purely for marketing reasons. They just don't live up to the hype in reality. We're taking a typical AtLarge approach and sticking with a core set of ingredients that are properly dosed and really do work. We formulated a few months back, got a ton of samples made and passed them out around some of our athletes and the response was good, but only just good. So we went back to the drawing board and heavily tweaked the formula and we are just about to circulate another round of samples with our athletes. I am crossing my fingers that we'll get a two thumbs up response to this one and then we'll move the project forward!

We're also taking a close look at Thermocin and Nitor. Both are good products, but we really only need one fat burner, so we're looking at the strengths of both and will most likely condense into one truly kick ass fat burner. Keep an eye out for that.

We're also official sponsors of the 2010 CrossFit Games. You can see our logo on the games website - http://games2010.crossfit.com/

Oh and I am really hoping Results will be back on the site next week with a brand new flavour - Tropical Punch. We've been overwhelmed by the amount of customers emailing in asking about it and we're so glad we are able to bring it back next week.

Wow, we should talk about this stuff more - a lot going on ;)

Tom Mutaffis
03-31-2010, 02:12 PM
Hey,

Thanks for asking!

We have a lot of cool stuff going on actually which we've just been plugging away with in the background, but I can definately share a few things here :)

Firstly we're working on a brand new site for AtLarge Nutrition. We're in the design phase at the moment, so it's some way off but it's going to look awesome and be much easier for everyone to use. Ironically one of the things we'll also be doing a lot more with the new site is letting you know what we're working on through a new blog!

We also have a couple of new products in the works. One is a BCAA product and the other is a pre workout product.

The BCAA product is pretty straight forward as there is a acknowledged ratio, so we're working on flavour and solubility (it will be in powder form) right now.

I can't say much about the pre-workout product but what I can say is that we feel the big pre workout products on the market right now are pretty much... well.. junk... Insane amount of ingredients thrown in, normally at weak doses and normally purely for marketing reasons. They just don't live up to the hype in reality. We're taking a typical AtLarge approach and sticking with a core set of ingredients that are properly dosed and really do work. We formulated a few months back, got a ton of samples made and passed them out around some of our athletes and the response was good, but only just good. So we went back to the drawing board and heavily tweaked the formula and we are just about to circulate another round of samples with our athletes. I am crossing my fingers that we'll get a two thumbs up response to this one and then we'll move the project forward!

We're also taking a close look at Thermocin and Nitor. Both are good products, but we really only need one fat burner, so we're looking at the strengths of both and will most likely condense into one truly kick ass fat burner. Keep an eye out for that.

We're also official sponsors of the 2010 CrossFit Games. You can see our logo on the games website - http://games2010.crossfit.com/

Oh and I am really hoping Results will be back on the site next week with a brand new flavour - Tropical Punch. We've been overwhelmed by the amount of customers emailing in asking about it and we're so glad we are able to bring it back next week.

Wow, we should talk about this stuff more - a lot going on ;)

I am looking forward to the BCAA and pre-workout products.

Do you know if anyone from WBB will be competing in the CrossFit Games?

Ryan Celli
03-31-2010, 03:23 PM
Awesome work guys, as usual.
Looking forward to the new supplements!

knicks6002
04-03-2010, 10:44 AM
Wow the new stuff sounds great. I have a question though. My understanding of RESULTS is that it is taken about an hour before workouts. So why the separate pre workout supplement being made?

chris mason
04-03-2010, 11:27 AM
RESULTS is to be used daily. You don't need to take it 1hr prior to training, but that is what we recommend for training days. It contains no stimulants, hence the pre-workout formula. In addition, the pre-workout formula is very different and will have different effects. Finally, not everyone that buys the pre-workout will buy RESULTS and vice versa.

vdizenzo
04-05-2010, 07:01 PM
You can't tell me you can come up with something more potent than Nitor. I'm sitting here having a good sweat after my late afternoon dose of 2 caps. BCAA's, that rocks! I know it sounds like I'm stroking ALN, but I love how you guys have not let yourselves fall into the marketing and pushing of bogus supplements.

Gresat job in sponsoring the crossfit games.