PDA

View Full Version : Hard Boiled Eggs vs Scambled Eggs...plz help...

adrian86
03-31-2010, 07:14 AM
I've tried looking online and cant find an answer. Is it a big difference if I scramble my eggs instead of hard boiling, Im trying out a diet I came across and im not a big fan of hard boiling eggs, thanks.

steve_op
03-31-2010, 07:36 AM
Eat them however you like. Hard boiling them is convenient for some who like to tote them around for snacks/meals.

waynemeat
03-31-2010, 08:02 AM
2 Poached :) or a 6 egg Omelette (2 with yoke, 4 without).

VikingWarlord
03-31-2010, 08:34 AM
I've tried looking online and cant find an answer. Is it a big difference if I scramble my eggs instead of hard boiling, Im trying out a diet I came across and im not a big fan of hard boiling eggs, thanks.

Yes. A hard boiled egg has about 70 kCal. The scrambling cooking method rearranges the structure of the fats and proteins and just about doubles that. You should add a handful of raw cabbage to it though because everyone knows cabbage is a negative calorie food.

Nicky
03-31-2010, 05:03 PM
Yes. A hard boiled egg has about 70 kCal. The scrambling cooking method rearranges the structure of the fats and proteins and just about doubles that. You should add a handful of raw cabbage to it though because everyone knows cabbage is a negative calorie food.

I laughed!

J.C.
03-31-2010, 06:58 PM
I fry my eggs with butter so that's probably less healthy than boiling them.

dawn01
03-31-2010, 08:59 PM
I'd rather prefer boiled egg! I don't eat food with too much oil. . . i hate Fats!!!!!!!!

dawn01
03-31-2010, 09:00 PM
go for boiled egg

Mr. Mustard
04-01-2010, 08:28 AM
scramby eggs all the way. but that is just me. i think hard boiled are disgusting.

Droopy12
04-02-2010, 05:52 PM
Eggs are one of the most commonly found animal food products found in the market. Hen eggs are as delicious to eat, just as you would enjoy a chicken. Eggs are used in many recipes and can be eaten for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Other than hen eggs, there are many other bird eggs that are eaten around the world, like duck, goose and other fowls. An egg is composed of a yellow yolk and a translucent white. These are protected by a protective shell. This interesting physical make up adds to their unique chemical property that allows eggs to specific browning, coagulation, foaming and emulsification.

You have a wide choice for savoring your daily egg. You can try scrambled eggs, fried eggs, poached and even hard boiled egg. Each of the above egg dish have a different way of preparation and different nutritional value. In this article, as the name suggests, we will go into the details of hard boiled egg nutrition.

The large hard boiled egg nutritional information consist of approximately 77.5 hard boiled eggs calories, 5 grams of fat, 1.5 grams of saturated fat, 190 milligrams of cholesterol, 55 milligrams of sodium, 1 gram of carbohydrates, 1 gram of sugar, 6 grams of proteins and 20 milligrams of calcium.

The hard boiled eggs nutrition content also consist of 5/6 % Vitamin A, 9.3 % Vitamin B-12, 3.0% of Vitamin B-6, 2.5 % of Vitamin E, 15.1 % of Riboflavin and 22.0 % of Selenium.

Mark!
04-02-2010, 07:56 PM
Eggs are one of the most commonly found animal food products found in the market. Hen eggs are as delicious to eat, just as you would enjoy a chicken. Eggs are used in many recipes and can be eaten for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Other than hen eggs, there are many other bird eggs that are eaten around the world, like duck, goose and other fowls. An egg is composed of a yellow yolk and a translucent white. These are protected by a protective shell. This interesting physical make up adds to their unique chemical property that allows eggs to specific browning, coagulation, foaming and emulsification.

You have a wide choice for savoring your daily egg. You can try scrambled eggs, fried eggs, poached and even hard boiled egg. Each of the above egg dish have a different way of preparation and different nutritional value. In this article, as the name suggests, we will go into the details of hard boiled egg nutrition.

The large hard boiled egg nutritional information consist of approximately 77.5 hard boiled eggs calories, 5 grams of fat, 1.5 grams of saturated fat, 190 milligrams of cholesterol, 55 milligrams of sodium, 1 gram of carbohydrates, 1 gram of sugar, 6 grams of proteins and 20 milligrams of calcium.

The hard boiled eggs nutrition content also consist of 5/6 % Vitamin A, 9.3 % Vitamin B-12, 3.0% of Vitamin B-6, 2.5 % of Vitamin E, 15.1 % of Riboflavin and 22.0 % of Selenium.

I feel like I just got a history lesson on the incredible edible egg...my oh my.

An egg is an egg is an egg is an egg. If you like em boiled, boil them bad boys, scrambled? go for it! I change mine up. Some days it's over medium, some days it's scrambled...some days I say the hell with this and drink em raw.

Raleighwood
04-09-2010, 04:26 PM
I fry my eggs in the bacon fat left behind from the 3 slices of bacon I fried. It is ****ing delicious and my go to breakfast meal.

If you haven't heard yet, sat fat from animals isn't as bad as it's been cracked up to be. It's actually rather healthy when not consumed with high glycemic foods.

MadChef
04-09-2010, 04:49 PM

At first I didn't realize this was a joke...

TXslapshot
04-09-2010, 05:42 PM
Eggs are one of my main sources of food. Back in highschool, I would work out at night after a good hard workout I would of course have a shake but I would also go to a local burger joint and get a burger with a fried egg, avocado, bacon, ham, and all types of crazy foods these hispanic dudes would toss in there. Best damn bugers I ever had.

Greg_W
04-15-2010, 07:28 PM
I like my eggs over-easy. Flipping them in the pan is fun too!

MrBulknCut
04-15-2010, 08:15 PM
I like Dippy Eggs

Runty
04-15-2010, 09:52 PM
I usually eat a half dozen Easter eggs every morning. They really put some pep in your step.

juelz701
04-16-2010, 02:52 AM
"Yes. A hard boiled egg has about 70 kCal. The scrambling cooking method rearranges the structure of the fats and proteins and just about doubles that. You should add a handful of raw cabbage to it though because everyone knows cabbage is a negative calorie food."

I have never in my life heard such a thing , and dont believe it to be true, scrambling the egg would not make it add more calories just because it changes the structure of the food! Think about it that would mean any food that is pureed or blended would be doubled in calories, doesn'' make sense.

mike mcgee
04-16-2010, 05:53 AM
I think as many people stated, it is really your choice. However the calories depend on the cooking menthod.

VikingWarlord
04-16-2010, 06:59 AM
"Yes. A hard boiled egg has about 70 kCal. The scrambling cooking method rearranges the structure of the fats and proteins and just about doubles that. You should add a handful of raw cabbage to it though because everyone knows cabbage is a negative calorie food."

I have never in my life heard such a thing , and dont believe it to be true, scrambling the egg would not make it add more calories just because it changes the structure of the food! Think about it that would mean any food that is pureed or blended would be doubled in calories, doesn'' make sense.

It was a joke. Stupid questions get stupid answers.

Mercuryblade
04-16-2010, 09:10 AM
"yes. A hard boiled egg has about 70 kcal. The scrambling cooking method rearranges the structure of the fats and proteins and just about doubles that. You should add a handful of raw cabbage to it though because everyone knows cabbage is a negative calorie food."

i have never in my life heard such a thing , and dont believe it to be true, scrambling the egg would not make it add more calories just because it changes the structure of the food! Think about it that would mean any food that is pureed or blended would be doubled in calories, doesn'' make sense.

*whoosh*

Skalami
04-17-2010, 07:29 AM
wait so when i do my daily mcdonalds run and put my burger shake and fries in a blender and then pour the pureee into a pan and boil it im NOT taking calories out of it !?!?

All those chocolate burger shakes.... ehh well at least those milkshakes have milk em in thats healthy.

But seriously i remember reading that when your scramble or fry the eggs youre heating them up hotter then you would boiling them... which somehow makes the protein a little more "bio available" or something along those lines.

I really dont care... Rocky ate em raw, hard boiled is very easy to do so i do that.