PDA

View Full Version : How can i control my problem snacking?

dawn01
03-31-2010, 09:59 PM
I really love eating my snacks especially junk foods. . . instead of eating my meal i go for my junk foods. . Do this can harm my health?

tom183
03-31-2010, 11:34 PM
Is this a serious question?

accrane
04-01-2010, 12:55 AM
how about stop buying them?

Nosaj
04-01-2010, 01:38 AM
I smell a troll.

fixationdarknes
04-01-2010, 02:00 AM
^ I though that at first too, but I think he's simply still very new to all this along with English clearly not being his first language. I suppose it's a valid question to ask, but I agree it's rather strange-sounding :confused:

Mark!
04-01-2010, 05:05 AM
I won't even touch on the Will Brink sig...but yeah...anyways.

I had a huge problem with junk food in the past, I kicked the habit by saying the hell with all this crap. Ice Cream was my Achilles heal, I loved the stuff. I stopped eating it and went to the fat free or low calorie stuff, but still ate a **** load of it. You have to make the decision to stop doing things that are bad to your body. Your body should be your temple, it's the image of what and who you are. It's not just about the cravings, or the wants for the crap you eat, it should be about how it'll make you feel, how you deal with that, and the end result, in really bad cases, a massive heart attack or stroke at a young age. I looked in the mirror, saw my wife and kids without a husband and father, and broke down. I don't know your situation, or if it's even half as bad, but in all honesty, a small problem usually gets bigger unless you take care of it quickly. My suggestion is every time you reach for the item on the shelf, find something else to think about. Have a list that you make up at home, and DO NOT include the crap you don't need. Go STRICTLY by the list. You MUST find some form of self control within your being. If you pass by a vending machine and ALWAYS grab 300 calories of hunger busting peanuts and caramel, simply stop carrying dollar bills around, no money, no junk. If it's bad, you'll have to go to these extremes. If you're married, tell your wife or husband to not let you have any crap. It's a tough thing to do, but you're capable.