PDA

View Full Version : I need some help guys

ShaneSauce
04-04-2010, 05:39 PM
I have climbed slowly but surely to almost 300 pounds now.

I want to get down from this area I feel very uncomfortable, I feel most comfortable in the 260 and 270 range.
I have let my diet go to crap and I can't lift weights at school like I used to, not to mention I work at Mcdonalds.

I have resorted to eating grilled chicken club sandwiches or grilled chicken snack wraps at work but it still isn't the healthiest of things.

Getting a membership at a gym to lift just isn't in the question for these next 2 months until I graduate from high school, I leave at 8am and don't get out until almost 4 and then half of the time I have to work right after school until 9 or 10.

I was thinking do some carb cycling or maybe just try and do a solid 1500 calorie a day protein,fat,carb diet.

What would you guys do? I need to lose some weight for sure.

VikingWarlord
04-04-2010, 06:30 PM
Psmf.

ShaneSauce
04-04-2010, 06:52 PM
I googled it and found a diet that is high protein and doesn't allow carbs?

I'm guessing this is what that is?

VikingWarlord
04-04-2010, 09:21 PM
It's more complicated than that. Work on getting ahold of The Rapid Fat Loss Handbook by Lyle McDonald.

Greg_W
04-15-2010, 07:25 PM
Self-awareness is half the battle. The other half is having the iron will and discipline to get in the gym everyday and watch what you eat every day. Can be tough with family, work, and all these pressures, I know. But keep it up man.