PDA

View Full Version : Cheat Your Heart Out: Eat What You Want and Lose Fat - New Article!

Joe Black
04-05-2010, 03:47 AM
Has 'project beach body' hit a brick wall? When fat loss inevitably slows down or stalls, most revert to eating even less and doing more cardio.

However, strategic cheating could just be your answer to really strip off the fat further. How would you like to lose fat while still eating some of your favorite foods? Pizza? Check. Cookies? Sure.

It's not all fun and games, but planned cheat days could just be the best thing you could do right now to lose fat.

READ HERE (http://www.wannabebig.com/diet-and-nutrition/cheat-your-heart-out-eat-what-you-want-and-lose-fat/)

Look forward to your feedback and questions!

Allen Cress
04-05-2010, 06:47 AM
Overall good article and hopefully the science discussed will open peoples eyes that having cheat days (I call them re-feed days) when they are needed will enhance fat burning and have a positive effect on your body.

The only thing that I disagree with is if your leptin levels downregulate and you truly need a cheat day then there is no riles on how much and what you eat as your body will respond to and needs a calorie spike (no limits). I use this competitors during dieting as well as regular individuals just wanting to stay lean while adding muscle slowly, aka the Cycle diet developed by my mentor Scott Abel. Where you are able to have a cheat day every week and sometimes a mid-week spike once you have reached a supercompensated state.

Overall good article by Jimmy as I know he has discussed this with Scott and the science he presents is great and makes the article that much better as most individuals will open their eyes more. But as Jimmy said Cheat days needs to be strategically placed and taken only when needed according to ones bio-feedback.

Good Article!