PDA

View Full Version : Shakes you can take anywhere??

JRider23
04-11-2010, 01:09 PM
hey guys.. what is a shake i can take anywhere that won't go bad even if there is no ice pack and it's not cold? I am just wondering because sometimes after my workouts, i have to go pick up my brother 20 min away and i am not able to have my pwo shake for at least 45 min. I also might start lifting at school and would want to bring a shake that i can have.

Any ideas? thanks!

tcooper
04-11-2010, 01:57 PM
just leave it in powder form in your mixer cup.

when youre done lifting fill it up at the water fountain and there ya go.

thats what i do, cause i lift after work so i just bring my mixer cup with my protein powder all ready in it with me

Skalami
04-12-2010, 06:59 AM
Im in a similar situation this is what i do: fill my blender cup up with apple juice throw in the protein powder... i premix it myself (does protein go back in a acidic drink like apple juice? im pretty sure it doesnt) then usually i toss in a handful of frozen blueberries. As they melt they actually sweeten the drink up a bit. I used to put the cup in my middle console jam in a few ice packs and head out. The ice packs are getting cumbersome... im kinda lazily looking for an ice pack i can wrap around the cup.

Anyways thats what i do. And i love the blender bottle.. just got one.

JRider23
04-12-2010, 08:19 AM
Im in a similar situation this is what i do: fill my blender cup up with apple juice throw in the protein powder... i premix it myself (does protein go back in a acidic drink like apple juice? im pretty sure it doesnt) then usually i toss in a handful of frozen blueberries. As they melt they actually sweeten the drink up a bit. I used to put the cup in my middle console jam in a few ice packs and head out. The ice packs are getting cumbersome... im kinda lazily looking for an ice pack i can wrap around the cup.

Anyways thats what i do. And i love the blender bottle.. just got one.

that's pretty interesting.. might give that a shot thanks