PDA

View Full Version : ALN Strawberry Nitrean Recipes

Basshog
04-11-2010, 07:57 PM
Stocked up on some of the ALN strawberry Nitreans on sale. Anyone have any good recipes for this flavor? I remember seeing a post a while ago about gatorade and nitrean but couldn't find it.

St34lth
06-01-2010, 06:14 AM
I'm with you on this one bud. Just got my order of 5 tubs and I am trying to come up with some interesting shakes for it. So far I tried this

1c frozen strawberries
.5c blueberries
1c banana
2scoops Nitrean
Ice

Was pretty good but missing something...

Basshog
06-01-2010, 08:19 PM
from the sounds of it...you are missing a liquid!

I have been making this:

-1 scoop of Strawberry ALN Nitrean
-1/4 cup of oats
-4 frozen strawberries
-1/2 cup of strawberry yogurt
-Milk to your preference

gregory.rox
06-07-2010, 03:46 PM
Do strawberries really make the strawberry nitrean taste better? It kinda tastes weird for me since I'm use to chocolate.

Does anyone else have any? maybe using some kool-aid or gatorade or something?

Joe Black
06-07-2010, 03:58 PM
Keep the recipes coming guys... I'll pop back in a week or so and if there are a good selection, I'll randomnly pick a winner and they will get some goodies :)

Basshog
06-07-2010, 08:59 PM
I like adding strawberries/oatmeal as an easy way to get your fruit/carbs in during the morning.

josh777m
06-07-2010, 10:17 PM
ive been reading through wannabebig for about a year...I just never registered to post anything

anyways, i wanted to share a protein bar recipe thats really simple to make and tastes great especially with the strawberry nitrean. I cant remember who i got the idea from

1/2 C - Oats
1.5 Scoop - Nitrean
1 TBS - Almond Butter
1 TBS - Blue Agave Nectar http://www.allaboutagave.com/
Total Calories - 491, Protein - 42.5, Carbs - 50.5, Fat - 14.5, Fiber - 5

your nutritional values may be slightly different. I love the almond butter for healthy fats and the blue agave nectar because it wont spike blood sugar...its glycemic index is 39 or below

First throw the oats into a mixing bowl(you can throw them into a blender first to turn them to powder but I dont)
Next mix in the nitrean
next add the tbs of almond butter, then the agave nectar
then, add one tbs and one tsp of water

once everything is in just mix it up with your hands until it kinda hardens and then you can shape it into a bar. you can eat it right away or wrap it in tinfoil and refrigerate it for later

Its great because its actually way cheaper than all protein bars on the market and easy to bring anywhere to get a meal in...i would always bring mine to classes