PDA

View Full Version : Hows my new routine?

t-bone92
04-13-2010, 04:27 PM
hay whats up guys. Im 6 foot 3 and i weigh 250 pounds. I'm going to tell you my exact intensions. I WANT TO BE STRONG:evillaugh:. I've only been doing this for a week and a half and already seeing results but now i'm adding an abb workout. Along with my workout out plan I'm taking whey protein, creatine monohydrate, and a multi-vitamin. Can you tell me if I'm on the road to success here.

Monday: Chest and Triceps
Bench press, incline bench press, dips, close grip bench press, and skull crushers

Tuesday:Abs
weighted crunches, leg raises, sidebends, and planks

Wednsday: shoulders and legs
standing military press, upright rows, squats, powercleans, and sumo deadlift

Thursday: abs

Friday:back and biceps
widegrip pull up, stiff leg deadlift, t-rows, bicep pull up, and concentration bicep curls

Sets are 8x5x3 of the heaviest weight i can do.

I have read the stickies and it has taken me a while to put this routine together. Any advice and criticism will be greatly appreciated.

joey54
04-13-2010, 04:52 PM
hay whats up guys. Im 6 foot 3 and i weigh 250 pounds. I'm going to tell you my exact intensions. I WANT TO BE STRONG:evillaugh:. I've only been doing this for a week and a half and already seeing results but now i'm adding an abb workout. Along with my workout out plan I'm taking whey protein, creatine monohydrate, and a multi-vitamin. Can you tell me if I'm on the road to success here.

Monday: Chest and Triceps
Bench press, incline bench press, dips, close grip bench press, and skull crushers

Tuesday:Abs

Wednsday: shoulders and legs
standing military press, upright rows, squats, powercleans, and sumo deadlift

Thursday: abs

Friday:back and biceps
widegrip pull up, stiff leg deadlift, t-rows, bicep pull up, and concentration bicep curls

Sets are 8x5x3 of the heaviest weight i can do.

I have read the stickies and it has taken me a while to put this routine together. Any advice and criticism will be greatly appreciated.

Really? How long did it take?

t-bone92
04-13-2010, 04:59 PM
Really? How long did it take?

well i've had a couple routines like this but everyone kept shooting it down. only took a couple of days listening to everyones advice

muscle_g
04-13-2010, 05:20 PM
I'd do shoulders on bench day, along with chest and triceps. I couldn't imagine doing another bodypart after heavy squats, dead's, and lower body work.

joey54
04-13-2010, 05:55 PM
well i've had a couple routines like this but everyone kept shooting it down. only took a couple of days listening to everyones advice

I am going to close this for now. Read some more and listen to the advice posted to you in the BB section of which you have the exact same thread.

Travis Bell
04-13-2010, 05:58 PM
Just follow one of the routines already written out.

There is no need to create your own routine as you have done, because (as is the case here) most likely you will make an inferior program as to what has already been written.

You've certainly created enough "how's my routine" threads for awhile....