PDA

View Full Version : Natural Peanut Butter, ECA, etc....

Shankerr
04-24-2001, 09:39 AM
Can someone fill me in on a good brand of natty PB?? I have been looking, but alot of the ones I have tried taste like hell. Also, what does ECA stand for? I've seen it posted ina bunch of threads, adn I have no idea waht it means, or waht they do.......

thanx

shankerr

Shankerr
04-24-2001, 09:41 AM
Oh, and I just realized that I made a bunch of spelling mistakes while I was writing that last post, sorry bout that, I was reading some Animal Physiology while I was typing :-)

hemants
04-24-2001, 10:11 AM
Any peanut butter where the ingredients say:

Peanuts

and nothing else. If that's all it contains I doubt the brand would matter :)

If you're in London Ont. then I think they have an indoor style market downtown every where u can get it (as well as Almond butter which is also good)

dunno what ECA is?

Wizard
04-25-2001, 03:21 AM
ECA=Ephedrine caffeine aspirin.
Also EFA's=Essential fatty acids (maybe that's what you were looking for)

Shankerr
04-27-2001, 02:59 PM
Thanx guys

Yeah, there is like a fresh food market downtown, I think on Dundas st. Have to check there.

So, aboutt eh ECA's what exactally do they do? it was ECA that I was after, not EFA.

Merc
05-02-2001, 09:16 AM
ECA is a thermogenic stack, meaning it raises you're body heat in an effort to burn up fat stores in the body. Their are many products that have the herbal equivalents of ECA in them and combined with a sensible diet and exercise plan can yeild good results.

Merc
05-02-2001, 09:18 AM
You're next question probably is what are the particular names of these products and some are: hydroxycut, animal cuts, xenadrine, and ripped fuel. They are all essientially the same but i hear xenadrine is really effective.