PDA

View Full Version : inzer the rage !!

power cell
04-23-2010, 09:59 PM
i bought the rage single-ply benchshirt.
i would like to ask you a few things .

what's the differnce between the rage and rageX

and.... very hard to put it on...non-streach....i

(the rage ) is it good benchshirt ?

please reply on me :)

shocker4221
04-23-2010, 10:38 PM
I recently purchased an Inzer Rage as well. It was extremely hard to get on and I actually had to stretch out the sleeves just to get it on properly. I'm still trying to break mine in and can't compare to other shirts cause this is my first. They are supposed to be tight and will leave nice marks on ya after lifting with it. That's the price we pay for strong ambitions of getting stronger.

JK1
04-23-2010, 10:54 PM
I've always thought of a Rage as a flat backed bencher shirt, a RAGE X is more for an arched bencher. If you arch high in a Rage, with its collar design, the collar is going to choke the crap out of you.

I like my old Rage X. I used that shirt for a couple of years before I thought it was too stretched out. I may get another one some day....

douglasoh5
04-24-2010, 04:25 AM
idk if in the inzers if the actually angle of the sleeves is different like it is in the titans, but in the rage x the chest plate is smaller. more of a radical cut as inzer would say

JK1
04-24-2010, 07:50 AM
idk if in the inzers if the actually angle of the sleeves is different like it is in the titans, but in the rage x the chest plate is smaller. more of a radical cut as inzer would say

the neck has more of a "scoop" to it too.

AdrianLarsen
04-24-2010, 07:59 AM
Throw it away and go Titan Super Katana

robchris
04-24-2010, 06:32 PM
Rage= flat back bencher
RageX= arched bencher

Titan does dominate the Single-ply's... However, in the multi-ply's I may have to give the edge to Inzer!

SEOINAGE
04-25-2010, 01:37 AM
I don't really like how small the chest plate is in my ragex, but there is plenty of tension even from the top of the lift in the shirt. I will probably sell it since I'm not man enough for it.

NASAKYCHAIRMAN
04-26-2010, 05:47 AM
i bought the rage single-ply benchshirt.
i would like to ask you a few things .

what's the differnce between the rage and rageX

and.... very hard to put it on...non-streach....i

(the rage ) is it good benchshirt ?

please reply on me :)

Inzer Advance Designs Rage is a great shirt for a beginner and I highly recommend it. The main difference between the Rage & Rage X is that the Rage X has more of a radical cut, more aggressive design, extra reinforced neck & shoulder seams. I suggest using Inzer bench press sleeves to help you get the shirt on.

shocker4221
04-26-2010, 08:43 AM
NASAKYCHAIRMAN, what are these bench press sleeves your referring to? I looked on Inzer's site and only saw the support sleeves.