PDA

View Full Version : Cheat meals

vdizenzo
04-26-2010, 07:08 PM
Alright, I know a lot of you are die hard dieters, but I live for my cheat meals. I do not cheat unless I am given permission. I get one on Friday. I am going to have bread with butter, a ceasar salad, chickent tenders with honey mustard, I was thinking I might have to pick up a hot dog also. I have been having crazy hot dog cravingsl. I'm not sure what will be for dessert. Any suggestions.

Any of you have cheat meal cravings? One of my favorite stories about dieting was from Dave Tate. He told me he would eat until he was full and then line up M&M's and slowly eat them one at a time until he digested a little so he could eat more. He figured as long as he was still eating, it was still only one cheat meal.

joey54
04-26-2010, 07:20 PM
I try to eat "clean" most of the week. The weekend is when I will induldge. A whole pizza is one of my favorites. Saturday night was Red Lobster.
Lobster Nachos- probably 3/4's of the plate
Ceasar Salad
3 Cheddar Bay Biscuit
3 Shrimp Festival Platter- Walt's, Bacon Wrapped, and Crab Stuffed
Mashed Potatoes
Half my gf's seafood stuffed flounder
Half of her baked potato
Iced Tea
This didn't fill my up too terribly either.

I am skinnier now than when we met in the fall Vin, but I can still house food.

Pure Water
04-26-2010, 09:14 PM
I try to eat "clean" most of the week. The weekend is when I will induldge. A whole pizza is one of my favorites. Saturday night was Red Lobster.
Lobster Nachos- probably 3/4's of the plate
Ceasar Salad
3 Cheddar Bay Biscuit
3 Shrimp Festival Platter- Walt's, Bacon Wrapped, and Crab Stuffed
Mashed Potatoes
Half my gf's seafood stuffed flounder
Half of her baked potato
Iced Tea
This didn't fill my up too terribly either.

I am skinnier now than when we met in the fall Vin, but I can still house food.

Red Lobster is so good! I really like their buns that they give out, I usually eat most of them, then ask for a second batch sometimes :D .

I've been really wanting a cherry cheese cake for a while now and finally, I'm going to make one this week and eat it all to myself! Yum yum!

Mark!
04-26-2010, 09:26 PM
Dave Tate is crazy! I've been reading a lot of his stuff on Eliftfts, great stuff. One LONG cheat meal sounds like him. I have these horrendous cravings for captain crunch cereal and chocolate cake. I have the worst sweet tooth in the entire universe I think. On my cheat days, I'm not limited to eating clean yet, so I thrash some ice cream like crazy. I've been having some cravings for hot links here lately, finally found some that had 1g carb per link so heck yeah! I'll eat them later tonight for sure!

fixationdarknes
04-26-2010, 10:02 PM
I am going to have bread with butter, a ceasar salad, chickent tenders with honey mustard, I was thinking I might have to pick up a hot dog also. I have been having crazy hot dog cravingsl

Pretty much everything you named has been ingested by me today. :clown: What's so wrong about those things?

JoshuaGaler
04-27-2010, 05:00 AM
Now after reading you whole thread I think I am getting hungry. Let me grab some and full fill my stomach desire. Hmmm.. yes found salads in my fridge which I kept before few hours to get it chilled.

vdizenzo
04-27-2010, 05:35 AM
I love this thread!

Off Road
04-27-2010, 06:22 AM
Sweet and sugary kid's cereal is my favorite cheat meal. Bowl after bowl after bowl.

StLRPh
04-27-2010, 07:46 AM
Best dessert ever = bread pudding

ehubbard
04-27-2010, 08:24 AM
How about Chocolate Tuxedo Cheesecake from the Cheescake Factory for an appet...I mean dessert? If you are going to go with the hot dog I would suggest at least one of them be topped with chili and cheese.

Skalami
04-27-2010, 08:31 AM
gonna be the wet blanket here:

i dont really get cravings like that. If im with friends and theyre all ordering pizza, burgers and fries and me there with my caesar salad i'll have a bite of a peice of pizza or something just to taste...but honestly after doing this for years and knowing all we know now about how that pizza is made... it just doesnt appeal to me that much. Healthy eating is natural.... a sugary apple is more appetizing to me then a chemically made snickers bar with that synthetic transfat and probably the cheapest quality ingredients possible.

the one thing i like is a good tiramisu, actually i eat it so rarely that it doesnt even have to be a good one

StLRPh
04-27-2010, 08:39 AM
on the topic of hotdogs one of the best is Skyline Chili's Chili Cheese Dogs. I could eat half-a-dozen easily. mmmmm....nitrates:clown:

Mercuryblade
04-27-2010, 08:42 AM
gonna be the wet blanket here:

i dont really get cravings like that. If im with friends and theyre all ordering pizza, burgers and fries and me there with my caesar salad i'll have a bite of a peice of pizza or something just to taste...but honestly after doing this for years and knowing all we know now about how that pizza is made... it just doesnt appeal to me that much. Healthy eating is natural.... a sugary apple is more appetizing to me then a chemically made snickers bar with that synthetic transfat and probably the cheapest quality ingredients possible.

the one thing i like is a good tiramisu, actually i eat it so rarely that it doesnt even have to be a good one

I like to cheat with portions.
I still usually eat pretty cleanly, I just borderline forcefeed myself.
Give me a giant steak, a big plate of sweet potato fries and pile after pile of homemade caesar salad. It'll be 1200+ calories but still "healthy."

Off Road
04-27-2010, 08:51 AM

You need help...that's just wrong :)

Jayfive
04-27-2010, 10:40 AM
The other day, my cheat meal consisted of a pack of bacon and half a loaf of bread. Around 8 bacon sandwiches...

shipdadip
04-27-2010, 02:00 PM
mmmmmm Bacccooooooonnnnnn :evillaugh:

Y2A
04-27-2010, 03:04 PM
I like pancakes. PANCAKES! Like when Prince beat Charlie Murphy at basketball. Ooow!

Stumprrp
04-28-2010, 10:45 AM
this weekend i plan on preparing a big caserole of eggplant parm, done the real way, FRYED in egg + bread crumbs and layered with mozzarella, riccota, and parm reggiano, ill probably eat 1-2 pounds of it.

Stumprrp
04-28-2010, 10:53 AM
this weekend i plan on preparing a big caserole of eggplant parm, done the real way, FRYED in egg + bread crumbs and layered with mozzarella, riccota, and parm reggiano, ill probably eat 1-2 pounds of it.

KingWilder
04-28-2010, 02:45 PM
hmmm, my past cheat was:

1 Large pepperoni and pineapple pizza
2 pints ben and jerrys icecream
roll of nestle choc chip cookies

haha, lots and lots of sugar...yikes (I did hit all my protein for that day)

fixationdarknes
04-28-2010, 03:47 PM
The other day, my cheat meal consisted of a pack of bacon and half a loaf of bread. Around 8 bacon sandwiches...

mmmmmm Bacccooooooonnnnnn :evillaugh:

This thread is not complete without:

http://abuggedlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/baconator_t3.jpg

vdizenzo
04-28-2010, 06:51 PM
Only 48 hours to go until my cheat meal. I think I have to add some mashed potatoes to my list. I can assure you, they will be made with cream and butter, not chicken broth.

Jayfive
04-29-2010, 09:50 AM
Only 48 hours to go until my cheat meal. I think I have to add some mashed potatoes to my list. I can assure you, they will be made with cream and butter, not chicken broth.

And melted cheddar cheese and bacon?

Magilla
04-29-2010, 10:05 AM
Ha Ha Great Thread!!!

Tonite is my cheat meal. Pulled pork sandwhiches with fries. Told my wife get the biggest pork roast possible and cook that thing all day. Geez, I am eating lunch writing this thinking about dinner.:omg:

joey54
04-29-2010, 08:17 PM
Think this weekend might be Japanese Steakhouse time for me.

vdizenzo
04-30-2010, 05:54 AM
12 hours and counting. My wife is having pizza for her cheat meal tonight. I hope there is a slice left over for my cheat meal after the gym. Wohooo!

Raleighwood
04-30-2010, 06:25 AM
I've been dropping weight like crazy... i am actually a little scared by it.

With all these pounds falling off, I try to have a cheat day for every 3lbs I lose.

vdizenzo
05-03-2010, 07:27 PM
I passed out in the middle of my cheat meal Friday night. i was so spent from my bench workout. I woke up at the table and was so exhausted I just threw rest of the food out and went to bed.

fixationdarknes
05-03-2010, 08:32 PM
I passed out in the middle of my cheat meal Friday night. i was so spent from my bench workout. I woke up at the table and was so exhausted I just threw rest of the food out and went to bed.

Wow man! I've never passed out during a meal. Closest I've come to was feeling really ****ty one night so I went to go take a dump. I felt lightheaded so I put my head down between my knees. This caused me to wake up on the floor with my pants around my ankles and my nose bleeding a bit from having fallen off the toilet and hitting the floor. Really weird experience lol.

Skalami
05-04-2010, 05:33 PM
gonna call you Elvis, fixation

maybe the pounds are coming off now cause of the warm weather

Jayfive
05-14-2010, 10:35 AM
I know it's been a bit but having my cheat meal right now and had to post up. Having a chicken ranchero pizza, personal pan. It's got cheese, onions, tomatoes, peppers, chicken, seasoned fries, and ranch dressing on it. It's wonderful... totally worth the wait.

fixationdarknes
05-14-2010, 12:45 PM
^ Awesome. I'm gonna have a bunch of chocolate my next cheat day lol.

Mark!
05-14-2010, 07:51 PM
^ Awesome. I'm gonna have a bunch of chocolate my next cheat day lol.

Ha, each time I have chocolate on my cheat day my face gets a zit or some crap like that. It's a love hate relationship, but it's worth it, lol.

Y2A
05-23-2010, 11:15 AM
I had ribs last night and it was soooooooooooooooo good. Gave me the itis and a nice sleep too.

cphafner
05-23-2010, 11:23 AM
The cheat meal I love when dieting is pancakes. I iust had blueberry banana pancakes. Tasty. When I really feel like blowing out the best is an all you can eat brazilian steakhouse near my office in NYC. Turf and turf until I feel like you are going to puke. Then a cafe con leche and creme brulee to top it off.

fixationdarknes
05-23-2010, 11:49 AM
Ha, each time I have chocolate on my cheat day my face gets a zit or some crap like that. It's a love hate relationship, but it's worth it, lol.

Haha dang. Maybe that's why my acne has been improving ever since I've started to clean up my diet :clown:

chevelle2291
05-23-2010, 11:39 PM
Grilled chicken and rice.
:scratch:
What's a cheat meal again? :p

vdizenzo
05-24-2010, 11:27 AM
Got a surprise cheat meal this week. Gonna go with pizza, fried chicken, and some m&m choc chip cookies tonight.

Travis Bell
05-24-2010, 12:22 PM
Got a surprise cheat meal this week. Gonna go with pizza, fried chicken, and some m&m choc chip cookies tonight.

Only thing I'd change is that fried chicken to ribs personally. That's the one food I miss the most.

If I eat any more chicken I think I'm going to grow feathers.

fixationdarknes
05-24-2010, 07:35 PM
If I eat any more chicken I think I'm going to grow feathers.

Haha I know what you mean. Between grilled chicken strips, teriyaki chicken, and rotisserie chicken, I eat quite a bit each day. Ribs sound so good!