Just curious

vdizenzo
05-01-2010, 09:10 AM
No sodium

Lones Green
05-01-2010, 12:03 PM
No sodium

+1

I sell the stuff part time for a living, I probably know way more than anyone should know about water

Eric Downey
05-01-2010, 01:50 PM
no sodium

ditto

Clifford Gillmore
05-01-2010, 04:01 PM
How high is the sodium level in tap water in the America's?

skinny99
05-01-2010, 05:58 PM
How high is the sodium level in tap water in the America's?

It is not that bad. However all I drink is distilled. I hate,hate most water,but distilled has zero taste and I can tolerate the gallon I drink everyday.

ScottYard
05-01-2010, 06:54 PM
Simple as that. Thanks guys.

Mick Manley
05-01-2010, 07:17 PM
it has nothing in it, no minerals or anything. its pure h20

john bernor
05-02-2010, 11:37 AM
found this

"Distillation is the process in which water is boiled, evaporated and the vapour condensed. Distilled water is free of dissolved minerals and, because of this, has the special property of being able to actively absorb toxic substances from the body and eliminate them. Studies validate the benefits of drinking distilled water when one is seeking to cleanse or detoxify the system for short periods of time (a few weeks at a time). Fasting using distilled water can be dangerous because of the rapid loss of electrolytes (sodium, potassium, chloride) and trace minerals like magnesium, deficiencies of which can cause heart beat irregularities and high blood pressure. "

it seems that distilled water rapidly depletes the body of sodium by attaching to it and then u pee it out,,good to know next time i need to cut,,GOD BLESS

martin
05-02-2010, 11:40 AM
Yeah there are some side effects depending who you listen to.

I've never used it to cut. I found I felt better not cutting sodium so much too far out. The quicker your down and back up the better I think.

M

mastermonster
05-03-2010, 05:37 PM
John's quote backs up what I know about it. There's no mineral content at all. If you drink it all the time be aware there's no flouride either for the teeth. When I used to use it to cut for bodybuilding I would cramp like h*ll; but it really worked. Short term it will do it's purpose. Long term there are some down sides.

Lones Green
05-03-2010, 06:13 PM
found this

"Distillation is the process in which water is boiled, evaporated and the vapour condensed. Distilled water is free of dissolved minerals and, because of this, has the special property of being able to actively absorb toxic substances from the body and eliminate them. Studies validate the benefits of drinking distilled water when one is seeking to cleanse or detoxify the system for short periods of time (a few weeks at a time). Fasting using distilled water can be dangerous because of the rapid loss of electrolytes (sodium, potassium, chloride) and trace minerals like magnesium, deficiencies of which can cause heart beat irregularities and high blood pressure. "

it seems that distilled water rapidly depletes the body of sodium by attaching to it and then u pee it out,,good to know next time i need to cut,,GOD BLESS

Yeah, I've heard it called "hungry water" because it absorbs toxins, etc in the body.

There have also been some studies showing it can absorb toxins from the plastic bottle it sits in

Bottom line is its not really going to make a huge difference

deeder
05-03-2010, 08:53 PM
I've never heard this one... Anyone notice a difference using distilled vs. tap water to cut weight?

Fuzzy
05-04-2010, 03:57 AM
I've never heard this one... Anyone notice a difference using distilled vs. tap water to cut weight?

I'm going to try it next time I have to shave 4 kilos in a week.