PDA

View Full Version : Supertraining vs. Lexen

Keith
05-03-2010, 05:25 PM
Not sure how this started but it's pretty damn funny. Anyone know?

PGiFaISrkKk&playnext_from=TL&videos=2g0mVtHEMNo&feature=sub
bDln20RxZas&

WhateverItTakes
05-03-2010, 05:28 PM
Yeah, I saw this posted on Mark's Facebook. Lexen was holding a copy of Power magazine, so maybe there was something written in there that perpetuated the first video. Otherwise maybe it is just a gimmick/joke, in order to drum up talk. I hope it is not that, because then it is leading to possibly making a mokery (sp?) of powerlifting and cause it to become a circuis act/entertainment like Pro Wrestling.

Either way, I am sure we will hear more about this soon

Keith
05-03-2010, 05:30 PM
The original video had me thinking it was a joke, but Mark looks pretty damn pissed off and serious in his response, lol.

MarcusWild
05-03-2010, 05:40 PM
Yeah, I saw this posted on Mark's Facebook. Lexen was holding a copy of Power magazine, so maybe there was something written in there that perpetuated the first video. Otherwise maybe it is just a gimmick/joke, in order to drum up talk. I hope it is not that, because then it is leading to possibly making a mokery (sp?) of powerlifting and cause it to become a circuis act/entertainment like Pro Wrestling.

Either way, I am sure we will hear more about this soon

If powerlifting had half the audience of pro wrestling, then we'd have pro powerlifters that actually make a living from powerlifting.

vdizenzo
05-03-2010, 05:52 PM
Not touching thin one.

Keith
05-03-2010, 05:58 PM
Not touching thin one.

Oh come on! I thought you'd know details...

Brian Hopper
05-03-2010, 07:44 PM
Those videos were so damn funny!!!!!

ACaslow
05-03-2010, 08:22 PM
All for fun.

Both guys are characters and good ones at that. Just bringing out the
best in each other.

I thought and think it's hilarious.

Brian Hopper
05-03-2010, 09:15 PM
I don't even think Mark was mad at all, he was just acting. If he was mad, he is pretty funny when he is upset.

Rob Luyando
05-04-2010, 07:12 PM
Smelly is nothing more than a bully! WTF why bring Frankl into his games. Smelly is always picking on short people first Coan now Frankl when does it end?

I would like to see a tag team of frankl n coan vs smelly and Dan

Brian Hopper
05-04-2010, 08:15 PM
I would like to see a tag team of frankl n coan vs smelly and Dan

That would be funny!!!

tomv
05-05-2010, 08:09 PM
Hahaha funny videos, good to see a bit of sledging and such in the sport (as long as it's all in jest :P)

WILD BILL
05-07-2010, 01:54 AM
Rob your right, Mark always picks on the little guys but thats just because his Wife is taller than he is. Remember his wife even says hes 6ft if hes lucky. I stand next to him everyday and I can tell you hes only about 5'9

Keith
05-11-2010, 05:41 PM
Nvm, I feel like an idiot, lol:

XBER4JJuPyY&feature=player_embedded

Rob Luyando
05-11-2010, 07:17 PM
Don't let them fool you both Mark and Dan were dead fuxxing serious. The idea of the two of them having to go head to head with Frankl and Coan in a tag team match had piss running down both their legs. And that's the bottom line cause I said so!

SEOINAGE
05-12-2010, 12:31 AM
see the way to make stuff like this work is to let people think it is real. No apologies, and let the fake drama build.