PDA

View Full Version : APF Master, Teen & Junior Nationals

Beverly McD.
05-04-2010, 01:13 PM
May 8-9 in West palm Beach FL. Anybody here competing or coaching?

Brian Hopper
05-04-2010, 01:15 PM
I'm not lifting or coaching, but I might make it down to watch!!!!! Are you and Mike judging?

Beverly McD.
05-04-2010, 01:44 PM
Yes we are! It's one of my favorite meets. Come on down and watch if you get a chance Brian. Be warned, if you stand around very long somebody will probably put you to work wrapping knees or setting suits LOL!

theBarzeen
05-04-2010, 06:59 PM
a few of our guys are going, unfortunately it's the weekend before a big week at work so I won't be able to make it down to help.......

Brian Hopper
05-04-2010, 08:17 PM
Yes we are! It's one of my favorite meets. Come on down and watch if you get a chance Brian. Be warned, if you stand around very long somebody will probably put you to work wrapping knees or setting suits LOL!

The only thing that is really stoping me is "Mother's Day".

Beverly McD.
05-05-2010, 05:34 AM
a few of our guys are going, unfortunately it's the weekend before a big week at work so I won't be able to make it down to help.......
Tell them if they need anything to yell, we'll do our best to help.

Beverly McD.
05-05-2010, 05:36 AM
The only thing that is really stoping me is "Mother's Day".
Every year my brother wishes Mike a happy Mother's Day...says it's to the "biggest mother he knows" lolol.

mastermonster
05-05-2010, 09:17 PM
Hey Bev! Pam's surgery kinda' got me off schedule for Masters. I'm doing Seniors instead. The extra time let me get back on track to peak for it. I'm sure I'll get my butt kicked, but if I can finish in the top 1/2 of the 275s I'll consider it a moral victory at my advanced age! LOL! I hope ya'll have a ball!