PDA

View Full Version : I wanna get huge fast

Chace
05-08-2010, 03:57 PM
Whats up everyone? I wanna get huge and fast. I used to work out and stopped for a year and have been working out for about 3 weeks. Any tips, foods, anything is appreciated. I'm tired of looking like a 175lb skinny but fit guy. I wanna be the 190 lb headbanger I was last year. As of now I only eat when I'm hungry and eat peanut butter, meat, and noodles. Plus little debbies at work to fill in calories. I eat Approx. 3000 cals a day. I also take Vitiol Russian Bear Pills.

Clifford Gillmore
05-08-2010, 07:05 PM
Is 15lbs on your physique going to really make a difference?

Learn to eat more, you will grow.

gmen5681
05-08-2010, 07:29 PM
drink a gallon a milk a day and lift big weights...end thread.

Off Road
05-08-2010, 09:59 PM
If you were there before, you can get there again. It took you a year to lose the muscle and gain the fat, why do you think you can undo that really quickly? Take your time and be consistent.

Titalis
05-08-2010, 10:25 PM
Is 15lbs on your physique going to really make a difference?

Learn to eat more, you will grow.

+1 to what Cliff said

bamazav
05-09-2010, 05:35 AM
Everyone wants it fast. Then again, everyone wants to be given $1,000,000 too,doesn't mean it can or will happen. The only things that can happen pretty fast are gaining fat and getting hurt. Your "Little Debbie" diet will only help you do the first one fast, gain fat. Be patient, eat right, lift hard and get enough sleep. It will happen and you will look better, if you are patient and do it right.

Chace
05-10-2010, 08:05 PM
I just want more muscle. Kinda looking for more natural foods and ways to stimulate muscle growth the best. Such as massaging or some ****.

cphafner
05-10-2010, 08:11 PM
http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69605

Chace
05-10-2010, 08:26 PM
http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69605

Thanks for the link bro

Joe Black
05-11-2010, 01:38 AM
Consider giving HCT-12 (http://www.wannabebig.com/cat/hypertrophy-cluster-training-hct-12/) a go!

Also the quicker you get being big FAST out of your system the better. I'm not saying you can't put on weight at a decent rate if you train hard and eat big, but you have to have a mid and long term view to training in general and realise that awesome looking physiques take years to build, not weeks.

Jasneil
05-11-2010, 03:26 AM
Just Train Hard, Eat Right and the Gains will Come to you...THeres really nothing more we can say Other then that..

Iplan
05-11-2010, 09:23 PM
If it happened fast, everyone would look like Arnold..... What makes this sport so unique and special is that most people don't have an inkling of the amount of discipline necessary to see it through to the big gains.

I've also gotta second the call to eat well. I'd can the Little Debbies in favor of Beef Jerky, and start w/ protein shakes. In the past, I'd lifted for several years making descent, but methodical gains. I didn't do anything along the lines of nutrition. In early Janaury of this year, I started drinking milk, and having a few protein shakes a day. About 3 weeks after I started increasing my protein, I could begin tell a big difference in strength in all my lifts, and about 2 weeks after that, my wife began making comments like, "You look so much bigger" (especially immediately after I worked out). Last weekend my brother asked me if I was taking steroids.... lol

Weaves
05-12-2010, 02:08 PM
Make sure to eat 6-7 smaller meals per day rather than 3-4 large meals. Include some protein, unprocessed carbs, and healthy fats with each meal. Drink a lot of milk (preferably whole milk). Get 7-9 hours sleep per night. Include squats and deadlifts in your routine (very few exercises even come close to the amount of mass those two can build).

brihead301
05-13-2010, 07:18 AM
You can get BIG very fast....just eat like crazy!!!

However, that doesn't mean you can get big and MUSCULAR very fast.....of course that depends on what you consider 'fast'. You're body gain only gain muscular bodyweight at a genetically determined pace. If you try to force yourself to grow faster then your body will allow you to, then fat storage will occur.

You could probably gain 40 lbs. in 1 month if you really tried, but how much of that do you think is going to be muscular bodyweight?

That said, you're gonna have to accept the fact that in order to 'get big' (assuming you mean gaining mostly lean bodyweight), then you are going to have to be patient....train hard, train smart, and eat right.

Chace
05-13-2010, 08:48 PM
You can get BIG very fast....just eat like crazy!!!

However, that doesn't mean you can get big and MUSCULAR very fast.....of course that depends on what you consider 'fast'. You're body gain only gain muscular bodyweight at a genetically determined pace. If you try to force yourself to grow faster then your body will allow you to, then fat storage will occur.

You could probably gain 40 lbs. in 1 month if you really tried, but how much of that do you think is going to be muscular bodyweight?

That said, you're gonna have to accept the fact that in order to 'get big' (assuming you mean gaining mostly lean bodyweight), then you are going to have to be patient....train hard, train smart, and eat right.

yeah my diet is crappy. I don't know alot of healthy foods that contain protein. Nearly every food I consume contains high fat.

Progress
05-13-2010, 09:18 PM
Gaining weight quickly is doable but don't expect to avoid fat gain. You'll gain almost as much mass in fat as you do muscle with a rapid bulk unless you're genetically gifted or on drugs.

Tom Mutaffis
05-14-2010, 06:51 AM
yeah my diet is crappy. I don't know alot of healthy foods that contain protein. Nearly every food I consume contains high fat.

Here is a quick shopping list:

- Arnold Whole Wheat Double Protein Bread
- Natural Peanut Butter
- Lean Ground Beef
- Whole Wheat Pasta
- Skim Milk
- Eggs
- Tuna Fish
- Cambells Chunky Sirloin Burger & Vegetable Soup
- Bananas
- Heavy Cream (for protein shakes)

If you eat (2) Natural Peanut Butter sandwiches per day, (2) bananas, 2-3 cups of skim milk, 1/2 lbs of ground beef, (1) can of tuna, (6) eggs, (2) shakes with heavy cream, and 1-2 "meals" (pasta/etc.) then you are easily looking at 3,000+ calories with over 200 grams of protein and moderate carbs/fat.

Remember that one of the most important times to eat is right before you go to bed.

Also, drop the Amplified189 creatine and pick up some Creapure (Creatine500) - it is much less expensive and will provide better gains.

Off Road
05-14-2010, 06:58 AM
Here is a quick shopping list:

- Arnold Whole Wheat Double Protein Bread
- Natural Peanut Butter
- Lean Ground Beef
- Whole Wheat Pasta
- Skim Milk
- Eggs
- Tuna Fish
- Cambells Chunky Sirloin Burger & Vegetable Soup
- Bananas
- Heavy Cream (for protein shakes)

If you eat (2) Natural Peanut Butter sandwiches per day, (2) bananas, 2-3 cups of skim milk, 1/2 lbs of ground beef, (1) can of tuna, (6) eggs, (2) shakes with heavy cream, and 1-2 "meals" (pasta/etc.) then you are easily looking at 3,000+ calories with over 200 grams of protein and moderate carbs/fat. .

Brilliant post Tom. I like it when people make things easy to follow.

BG5150
05-14-2010, 08:37 AM
Just to add to Tom's great post:

What a Bodybuilder eats (http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/showthread.php?46565-what-a-bodybuilder-eats...&highlight=what+a+bodybuilder+eats)

Weaves
05-14-2010, 11:41 AM
Another suggestion is to add 1 or 2 weight gainer shakes per day. They easily pack 800+ calories and can be consumed very quickly (for those with a busy schedule). The downside is that unless you have a super high metabolism (like that of a hardgainer) or live an extremely active lifestyle, it's almost impossible to avoid some fat gain.

Luke1081
05-17-2010, 10:02 AM
I just realized that you can work as possible. Unless you fuel your body on your work and off days you wont get stronger and if you dont get stronger you wont get bigger. SO! EAT CLEAN AND ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trust me Ive wasted a little bit of time because i was worried about abs and such but one day i woke up and said screw it and now im eating all i can. (Dont eat bad things. Get as much protein as you can and some carbs to back it up)

EAT!:evillaugh:

Nicky
05-17-2010, 11:51 AM
EAT!:evillaugh:

Finally he gets it!!! :nod: GOOD FOR YOU!!! You are on your way. :burger:

LoKo498
05-18-2010, 07:09 PM
What kind of milk in the shakes, Skim or Whole milk?

Luke1081
05-20-2010, 07:55 AM
Well I learned the hard way!!!!!!!!!!

My diet is as such!

Wake up at 9 eat 6 eggs. 1 hour later have 2 bananas 1 hour later another 6 eggs. 2 hours later 1 lb steak 1 hour later pasta workout protein shake 1 hour later another steak/ground meat (around 1 pound) 2 hours later chicken or ham or something 2 hours later more protein! Already i see a gain in weight and body weight and im def stronger! Size is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Creatine is gonna help also :evillaugh:

Back on target! ARE YOU EATING????????????

Chace
05-21-2010, 09:55 PM
Yeah I'm eating... I'm not a rookie to this. I was asking for some good foods and ****... I'm gaining alot of progress taking russian bear 5000 weightgainer in combination with russian bear pills. I'm elusive, muscular, and veins are poppin out everywhere. I might not be eating ENOUGH but I know that I am getting the results I want way faster with these supplements. They both contain creatine which is cool but theres other things in them. Plus russian bear claims that their product will give you gains that you will keep even after stopping the product. Its cheap **** too.

Notorious
05-21-2010, 10:39 PM
yeah i'm eating... I'm not a rookie to this. I was asking for some good foods and ****... I'm gaining alot of progress taking russian bear 5000 weightgainer in combination with russian bear pills. I'm elusive, muscular, and veins are poppin out everywhere. I might not be eating enough but i know that i am getting the results i want way faster with these supplements. They both contain creatine which is cool but theres other things in them. Plus russian bear claims that their product will give you gains that you will keep even after stopping the product. Its cheap **** too.

lmao...

gmen5681
05-21-2010, 11:15 PM
Russian bear 5000000000000!!!!!!!@!!@!!11! Is the bestest supplement in the world!

Bako Lifter
05-22-2010, 02:57 AM
i heard arnold took 5 scoops of russian bear a day.

Nicky
05-22-2010, 07:36 AM
Yeah I'm eating... I'm not a rookie to this. I was asking for some good foods and ****... I'm gaining alot of progress taking russian bear 5000 weightgainer in combination with russian bear pills. I'm elusive, muscular, and veins are poppin out everywhere. I might not be eating ENOUGH but I know that I am getting the results I want way faster with these supplements. They both contain creatine which is cool but theres other things in them. Plus russian bear claims that their product will give you gains that you will keep even after stopping the product. Its cheap **** too.

WOW! I gotsta gets me summa this. taking russian bear 5000 weightgainer in combination with russian bear pills and wearing russian bear jammies with russian bear undies and a russian bear hoody, I'll KILL IN THE GYM!! I can keep time on my russian bear watch.

gmen5681
05-22-2010, 09:47 AM
be careful if you immerse yourself to much into the russian bear you actually because a russian bear, and women dont like that.

Chace
05-22-2010, 10:56 AM
I really hate when people are smart asses. Russian bear is the best supplement I've ever taken. If they made a hoody, hell yeah I'd wear it. I'd wear a hat to match too. Just because it isn't a well advertised product, doesn't mean its below the competition. In fact I've tried plenty of the supplements you see in magazines and at the gym. Nitric oxide, amplified creatine 189, xyience, and more. Dont get me wrong, its not all about what you consume but russian bear ****in works. Add that to even the pussiest workout routine and you will be packin muscle and not fat.

yogaflame
05-22-2010, 10:59 AM
So do you take it in the recommended 5000 calorie servings? Seems crazy to me.

gmen5681
05-22-2010, 11:02 AM
im sure it is a great supplement, but its expesnive as hell. its what like 20-25 bucks for a tub right? and thats for how many servings? the last time i looked it was 7. you could spend that much on a tub of maximus (http://atlargenutrition.com/nutrition_detail.php?products_id=18&osCsid=9tcv9at897c5ccrjf738e9ist6) and getting huge calories and its a quality product. sorry if i was a smart ass, there are just a lot better options out there. russian bear is to the leg press as maximus is to squating

Nicky
05-22-2010, 11:17 AM
140 Tablets
Serving Size:8Tablets
Servings Per Container:17 1/2
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Vitamin A (As Beta Carotene, Palmitate) 25000IU 500%
Vitamin C (As Calcium Ascorbate) 600mg 3333%
Vitamin D (As Cholecalciferol) 1000IU 250%
Vitamin E (As D-Alpha Tocopherol) 600IU 2000%
Thiamin (As Thiamin Mononitrate) 150mg 1000%
Riboflavin 150mg 8824%
Niacin (As Niacinamide) 150mg 750%
Folate (As Folic Acid) 400mcg 7500%
Vitamin B12 (As Cyanocobalamin) 400mcg 100%
Biotin 300mcg 100%
Pantothenic Acid 300mg 3000%
Calcium (As Amino Acid Chelate, Citrate) 1000mg 100%
Iodine (From Kelp) 150mcg 100%
Magnesium (As Amino Acid Chelate, Aspartate) 500mg 125%
Zinc (As Amino Acid Chelate, Citrate) 75mg 500%
Selenium (As L-Selenomethionine) 200mcg 286%
Copper (As Amino Acid Chelate, Aspartate) 2mg 100%
Manganese (As Amino Acid Chelate, Aspartate) 10mg 500%
Chromium (As Picolinate) 200mcg 166%
Molybdenum (As Amino Acid Chelate, Aspartate) 150mcg 200%
Potassium (As Amino Acid Chelate, Succinate) 99mg 3%
Metabolic Intermediates, Energetics, Adaptogens & Methyl Donors
Creatine (As Creatine Monohydrate) 100mg *
Boron (From Calcium Monohydrate) 3mg *
Dibencozide (Coenzyme B-12) 10mg *
Succinate (As Potassium Succinate) 400mg *
Trans-Ferulic Acid (As Rice Bran) 600mg *
Inosine HxR 500mg *
Lipoic Acid 100mg *
Para-Aminobenzoic Acid 20mg *
Vanadium (As Vanadyl Sulfate) 100mg *
TMG (As Trimethylglycine) 150mg *
Colostrum 200mg *
Free Form Amino Acids
L-Carnitine (As Carnitine HCL) 100mg *
L-Methionine (As Methionine HCL) 150mg *
Arginine (As Pyroglutamate) 4410mg *
Carnosine 500mg *
Leucine (As Leucine HCL) 120mg *
Isoleucine (As Isoleucine HCL) 1000mg *
Magnesium (As Amino Acid Chelate, Aspartate) 1000mg *
Valine (As Valine HCL) 1000mg *
Herbal & Plant Sterol Complex
Yohimbe (Bark) 600mg *
Eleutherococcus (Root)(Siberian Ginseng) 500mg *
Mexican Wild Yam/Taro Root 300mg *
Gamma Oryzanol (As Rice Bran) 100mg *
Smilax Officianalis Root 100mg *
Beta Sitosterol (As Wheat Germ) 50mg *
Stigmasterol (As Soybean) 50mg *
Fucosterol 50mg *
Campesterol (As Wheat Germ) 50mg *
Saw Palmetto (As Berries) 50mg *
Gotu Kola (Nut) 50mg *
Glandulars
Orchic Gland, Powdered 1200mg *
Thymus Gland, Powdered 200mg *
Adrenal Gland, Powdered 200mg *
Pancreas Gland, Powdered 100mg *
Pituitary Gland, Powdered 100mg *
Anterior Lobe Pituitary Gland, Powdered 100mg *
Hypothalamus Gland, Powdered 100mg *
* Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients
Phosphate Dicalcium, Magnesium Stearate, And Stearic Acid.

This is whats in the tablets. I like the Herbal & Plant Sterol Complex and Glandulars toward the bottom. Glandulars? Snake oil if you ask me.

I will stick to good 'ole fashion food and protein shakes.

[R_H]
05-22-2010, 11:37 AM
Glandulars
Orchic Gland, Powdered 1200mg *
Thymus Gland, Powdered 200mg *
Adrenal Gland, Powdered 200mg *
Pancreas Gland, Powdered 100mg *
Pituitary Gland, Powdered 100mg *
Anterior Lobe Pituitary Gland, Powdered 100mg *
Hypothalamus Gland, Powdered 100mg *

This is whats in the tablets. I like the Herbal & Plant Sterol Complex and Glandulars toward the bottom. Glandulars? Snake oil if you ask me.

I will stick to good 'ole fashion food and protein shakes.

So it's got brains in it? Where the hell are they getting those glands from?

yogaflame
05-22-2010, 03:04 PM
;2337677']So it's got brains in it? Where the hell are they getting those glands from?

I hear it's made with real bits of Russian Bear.