PDA

View Full Version : Just can't eat big

Power-BB
05-07-2002, 06:34 AM
Whenever I try to eat, I just can't eat big. I'm always stuffed before I'm ready to be. I feel this is why I'm limited in my growth because I just can't eat enough. Is there anything out there that I can use to increase my appetite and make me more hungry? A few times I'm stuffed myself so much, that I've puked when I try to take another bite. I really need :help: and would appreciate any advice given.

Relentless
05-07-2002, 08:24 AM
What do you mean by 'eat big? Do you mean 'eat a lot at one sitting'?

If so, I'm not sure that this is such a smart idea. Putting too much food into your body at once is not something I've heard of many bodybuilders doing.

Can you give an example of what/how much you are eating in a typical day, what your body composition is, and what your fitness goals/levels are?

A supplement to make you MORE hungry? I don't know about this, it sounds like a bad idea, even if it exists. I've heard of supplements to SUPPRESS appetite . . .

Also, some generic advice for eating, if you're having trouble gaining weight, direct from my ectomorphic friends (the skinny bastids!!)

1) Eat more often (at least 5-6 times a day)
2) Eat more nutritionally dense foods
3) Supplement regular meals with protein shakes or something if you are having trouble getting enough calories in a day.

Have I missed anything? Anyone?

Power-BB: Can you post something about your diet/what you eat with an example day or something, as well as answering the questions above?

Callahan

MWB
05-07-2002, 09:41 AM
Liquid calories add up fast. Try eating smaller amounts every 2 hours or so.

tony touch
05-07-2002, 02:57 PM
discover the munchies:)

BCC
05-07-2002, 09:00 PM
Eat more often, not more at each sitting. That alone will boost your metabolism, you'll find yourself hungry more often.

RippedUp
05-08-2002, 02:59 PM
Just can't eat big

Then stay small..

Relentless
05-10-2002, 04:06 PM
SO? PowerBB? Gonna tell us what/how you're eating so you can get some more targeted advice?

kAiXuan
05-10-2002, 04:15 PM
exactly what i was thinking tony.........