PDA

View Full Version : Results and Nitor

knicks6002
05-13-2010, 11:51 AM
Was wondering if this is a good/safe combination to use these two products at the same time. My focus is on losing body fat right now rather than gaining size, but if Results will help promote lean muscle mass I will definitely consider it.

Right now I'm 5'7, weight about 152. Body fat % I'd guess I'm at around 9%. Thanks guys.

Joe Black
05-13-2010, 11:54 AM
Yep, they are just fine to use together.

If your focus is on losing bodyfat, just be sure to count the 200 calories in Results!

knicks6002
05-14-2010, 10:25 AM
Thanks for the response. One more quick question. I am currently taking the Creatine 500. Is the amount of Creatine in Results enough that I could stop taking the basic Creatine 500? Don't want to take an extra product if I don't have to.

AKMass
05-14-2010, 11:37 AM
How many servings of creatine 500 do you take? One serving of results has 5 grams of creatine, which (I'm pretty sure) is a standard serving of creatine. So, assuming you take a standard serving daily, yes Results will cover you. Whether or not additional creatine would be of benefit to you is an entirely different question (and I don't know the answer). How much do you weigh?

Tom Mutaffis
05-14-2010, 07:03 PM
Thanks for the response. One more quick question. I am currently taking the Creatine 500. Is the amount of Creatine in Results enough that I could stop taking the basic Creatine 500? Don't want to take an extra product if I don't have to.

The Results will provide you with an optimal amount of creatine, therefore additional creatine supplementation is not necessary (save the Creatine500 for another time).