PDA

View Full Version : chinese

Silverback
05-07-2002, 11:31 AM
Im off out to celebrate on friday night, finishing my first year at uni wi my mum, dad, sister and her boyfriend and my girlfriend. We are going to a chinese, what do you reccomend that will provide quality protein, but not too many calories, as i like to keep an equilibrium throughout the day, thus providing my muscles with a steady supply of nutrients help appreciated.

nejar462
05-07-2002, 01:01 PM
hmm, i really wouldn't worry too much about it now, thats a HYUUUUUGGEEEE accomplishment and just eat what you want too. I'm sure any chicken you eat will be fine for you

Tiare
05-07-2002, 01:12 PM
Sounds like a day off to me! Go for it! and gratz on your first sememster! I remember my first sememster, its the second one that's just a foggy dream. Something about free beer and a beach somewhere...

Silverback
05-07-2002, 01:38 PM
your probably right, i havent been too bad with the alcohol this year cos ive been trying to add some mass, and i dont think that alcohol will provide my direction, although i lately read arnold schwarzeneger's autobiography and he testified to drinking lots of alcohol every weekend, although he was training like an animal

hotgirl_03
05-07-2002, 07:44 PM
i dont know but the chow mein is the BEST!!!!!!!!!

joey54
05-08-2002, 09:17 AM
whatever you order it will be dog or cat anway.

just messing around. My personal fav is General TSO's chicken.