PDA

View Full Version : Country with the friendliest lifting diet. ( Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern )

seK
05-14-2010, 06:11 PM
So I have been watching the show Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern and I can't help but think what country has the diet which would be most beneficial to a BB/PL. I have come to the decision that if I was given the choice of any of the countries mentioned Iceland would have to be my top choice. Every food shown was readily assessable, was high in protein and healthy fat and most importantly everything seemed like something I could actually eat on a daily basis (aside from the rotten shark which I would pass on).

It's one of my favourite shows and I was more or less wondering what everyone’s opinion on the subject would be.

http://www.travelchannel.com/TV_Shows/Bizarre_Foods

Skalami
05-16-2010, 07:15 AM
i just picture once the most workout friendly country is found or rated we'll have a glut of weight lifters and health nuts moving to that area. No cable, no internet, crappy hospitals... but damn if the food isnt high in protein and the days are long and sunny. id move...become a trash collector or something

tomv
05-16-2010, 02:27 PM
Perhaps that may provide some explanation as to their incredible number of strongmen competitors vs. actual population size?