PDA

View Full Version : try this for breakfast!!!

someoneunlikeyo
05-07-2002, 02:24 PM
This is the best for breakfast,

Take some eggs, however many and remove yolks if you wish, scrable them and put aside. then get a white onion and cut it into small chunks, not too small is how i like it. then heat up the frying pan with butter or oil (I use butter) and add the onions first to fry them up a bit and get the juices going; then add the eggs and some pepper (i dont add salt) and cook until ready. put some brown bread in the toaster and add some butter and garlic salt (which is why i dont use salt on my eggs) after toasted. then for the finally, put the eggs on a plate and add some MAPLE SURUP, mmmmmhhhmmmmmmmmhhmmm; You got a meal fit for a king.... here king here king, :p

Somebody

Behemoth
05-07-2002, 02:30 PM
Fit for a fat king, I'd get rid of the butter, oil, and maple syrup. Leave the oil if you need the fat maple syrup is like exploding with sugar, I won't touch a drop.

someoneunlikeyo
05-07-2002, 02:55 PM
good point,

maple surup is loaded with fat but i dont have to worry about that bcause i weigh only like 156, but i try to keep the fat down for sure, like no fast food and junk. just alittle is all you need. I even allow myself to binge on pizza and pop and fatty stuff about one a week:angel: