PDA

View Full Version : giving it a try

sean.peters
05-19-2010, 03:14 PM
Ok, some background: I'm 45 years old, 6', 178 lbs or so. I was already in pretty decent shape (for an old guy, lol), but my workout routine has gotten pretty boring and I'm ready for a change. So I read about HCT-12 with interest, and decided to give it a try Monday. But I forgot to bring along a notepad until today, so no records of what went on earlier this week. I'm doing the three day a week program, and today was the leg day. So:

Romanian deadlift:

45 lbs x6, 95 lbs x6, 135 lbs x6. Called it quits after this because I was having serious form problems and I was afraid I was going to screw my back up (which I've done several times before). Spent some more time practicing with an unloaded bar and got better, but I still need to work on it. I may stick with pretty light weights here for a while until I get the hang of it.

concentration curl: empty bar x6, bar +20 x6, bar +30 x6, bar +40 x6, bar +50 x6, x2, x2, x2
can't figure out what the bar weighs! I'll have to get on the scale with it.

squat:
45 x6, 95 x6, 135 x6, 185 x6, x2, x2, x2
This is another one that was making me nervous about the back, as I've screwed it up on squats before. Form looked ok this time, though (I think). May need to work up a little more slowly.

Since the Romanian deadlift didn't go that well, I decided to get into the glute kickback machine. Trouble with this is that it's too easy even with all the weight on it, but I did it anyway (all numbers per leg):

10 x6
50 x6
80 x6
100 x6
120 x6
140 x6, x2, x2, x2

Probably won't bother with this again, as even the 140 was not that hard.

Standing calf raise: calves are kinda sore because I pulled them slightly while dancing around with my daughter Tuesday (lol). Went really light.

15 x6
75 x6
135 x6
175 x6
215 x6, x2, x2, x2

Finally did some Roman chair work: 20 reps side lifts, 20 reps straight leg lifts, 20 reps bent leg lifts. I'm not really sure how to work some of these ab exercises into the 6-2-2-2 format, as a lot of them are just using body weight. Tips appreciated.

Anyway, loving the program so far. I was really in a rut before, but for the first time in a long time I'm excited about my workout again.

sean.peters
05-20-2010, 12:21 PM
0700: 6 oz grapefruit juice
0800 - 1100: about a thermos of coffee (black)
0830: 2 hard boiled eggs, 1/2 cup oatmeal (with 1 tbsp bran and 1 tbsp wheat germ added), 1/2 cup skim milk
1100: wrap sandwich from local joint. Turkey with lettuce and pico de gallo, some kind of sauce
1130: handful of almonds (unsalted), 6 dried apricots
1200: two cups green tea
1230: 6 oz cranberry juice (100% juice - cranberry and apple), tsp creatine powder
1500: 8 oz skim milk plus about 3 scoops whey
1530: apple, about 2 oz cheese
1800: 3 oz bourbon (what can I say, everyone needs a vice...)
1900: bean burrito: 1 multigrain tortilla, about a cup of black beans, about 2 oz cheese, 2 tbsp salsa, 1 tbsp sour cream. Obviously all those beans wouldn't fit in one tortilla - ate them separately. Also: 1 cup low sodium V-8, and two more scoops whey in 8 oz skim milk.

Edit: 2300: 2.5 grams fish oil, 500 mg magnesium, multi-vitamin, double strength glucosamine/chondroitin

This is a very typical daily diet for me.

Off Road
05-20-2010, 01:09 PM
Glad to see another Old Dude in here :hello:

sean.peters
05-20-2010, 02:30 PM
Us old guys gotta stick together!

sean.peters
05-20-2010, 02:33 PM
Running: 3 miles at a moderate to slowish pace.

Also: feeling pleasantly "worked out" from yesterday's lifting. Everything from my upper back to about my knees has that not-quite-stiff feel to it. Calves not so sore today.

Darracq
05-21-2010, 10:00 AM
Cool. we are about the same age and size. Keep with this, Looking foward to seeing how you do.

sean.peters
05-21-2010, 02:33 PM
Will do. Today:

Bench:
45 lbs - 6x
95 - 6x
135 - 6x
185 - 6x
205 - 6x ,2x, 2x

I felt like I went up too fast and didn't get that much out of the bench.

Pull up (neutral grip)
180 - 6x
190 - 6x
200 - 6x, 2x, 2x, 2x

Assumes body weight of 180. Gonna have to go up slower here too.

military press
45 - 6x
65 - 6x
75 - 6x
85 - 6x
95 - 6x
105 - 5x, 2x, 2x, 2x

Couldn't quite get the 6th rep out. Still felt like this was an awesome shoulder day, though.

Iso-lat row (hammer strength)
50 - 6x
90 - 6x
140 - 6x
160 - 6x
180 - 6x
210 - 6x, 2x, 2x, 2x

No issues.

Bench press (again)

45 - 6x
95 - 6x
135 - 6x
155 - 6x
175 - 6x
175 - 6x
195 - 5x, 2x, 2x 2x

I didn't feel like I got enough bench done the first time around, so I went again, going up slower this time. Almost couldn't rack the bar while on the 195 set... lol. Felt like a better workout this time.

Finally did 5 sets of 20 crunches for some ab work, 3 of the sets I had a 25 lb plate on my chest. Still not quite sure how to do the 6-2-2-2 thing for abs.

Net result - still loving the program. I got out of there feeling like I'd had the best workout in a long time.

sean.peters
05-21-2010, 02:48 PM
Up to 179 1/2 this morning, but I think a good bit of that is water - diet was not too bad yesterday but way too salty, so I think I've packed on a few water pounds. The doc is worried about my blood pressure, so I gotta watch that - sat in the sauna a bit today to try to sweat some of it out.

Off Road
05-21-2010, 02:56 PM
Looks like you are finding your way with the routine. After a few sessions, you'll have everything figured out and you'll be cruising. Nice job.

sean.peters
05-21-2010, 07:33 PM
Thanks, man. I feel like I'm starting to get in the groove with it already.

Joe Black
05-24-2010, 01:19 AM
Good job with everything, keep it up!

sean.peters
05-24-2010, 01:24 PM
So there I was in the gym, working on the Romanian deadlift... and my back went out. Again. A week into the program and I'm already sidelined.

I am really, totally at a loss. Me and various forms of the deadlift go back a long way, but it always ends up the same way - with me hurting and unable to stand up straight. This is at least the 4th time I've thrown out my back doing this, and while I wouldn't swear in court that my form was absolutely perfect, it was at least pretty damn good. More to the point, it's the best I'm capable of.

So now what? Every time this happens, I'm out of action for at least a week. Is there another hip exercise I can do (that doesn't involve me bending over while holding onto heavy weights)? Because I'm just not willing to risk this anymore.

I"m very, very discouraged today.

Off Road
05-24-2010, 01:43 PM
Don't give up man, I've been there myself. There are several good exercises you can do that may keep you injury free with a bad back. Some of my favorites are Trap Bar Deadlifts, Hip Belt Squats, Rack Pulls, Pull thoughs, Weighted Back Extensions, and I've heard that the Glute Ham Raise is effective, but I've never tried it.

sean.peters
05-24-2010, 02:41 PM
Some of the things you mention (rack pulls, trap bar deadlift) are probably not in the cards for me - too "deadlift-y". But there are plenty of possibilities that I think would work. The glute ham raise looks like a winner! Pull-throughs look worth a try too.

Thanks for the encouraging words. I'll keep this in mind while I'm popping the muscle relaxers and waiting this out...

sean.peters
05-25-2010, 11:00 AM
Still down for the count - I can't stand up straight yet, so there won't be any any exercise for a while. The current challenge (I mean, aside from gritting my teeth every time I have to walk anywhere...) diet. I had been eating considerably more in an effort to support some weight gain, actually overshot the calories a little... and now my activity has been cut back to more or less nothing. So now I'm in this mode where my belly still thinks I need to be shoveling food into it, but there's no actual demand for these calories. Luckily, my appetite usually lines up with my activity level.. eventually, but in the meantime I'm kinda hungry!

Trying to think positive thoughts and looking forward to being 100% again. Well, at my age maybe 90% is as good as I can hope for, but whatever! :)

Darracq
05-25-2010, 08:17 PM
Sorry about the back, i hurt mine pretty good once, it scared the crap out of me, i was lowering a weight and bam i droped the weight and just fell down crawled out of the room, I dont know what to tell ya, Have you tried sumo stance, i know that will take a lot of stress off the low back and put it on the hams and hips. Do you wear a belt?

sean.peters
05-25-2010, 09:18 PM
Sorry about the back, i hurt mine pretty good once, it scared the crap out of me, i was lowering a weight and bam i droped the weight and just fell down crawled out of the room,

Yeah, that's pretty much how it went. Dropped the weight, didn't quite fall down, but couldn't really stand up again either. Haven't really used a belt with this... I'm not sure if it would help or not. Neither have I done the sumo stance. We'll have to see how it goes once I'm back together, but to be honest, I'm thinking my deadlifting days are over. I just can't seem to do it without hurting myself, and since I'm out of action for at least a week every time, I can't really afford to figure this out by trial and error.

Joe Black
05-26-2010, 03:28 AM
Hey, I TOTALLY understand how you are feeling mate, I've been through the same thing time and time again.

Here is my advice.

First of all, read this article - http://www.wannabebig.com/injury-rehab-and-stretching/be-the-best-youve-ever-been/

Then read it again... and again... and again... well you get the picture ;) You can't let this hold you back on progressing in other areas, it is still possible to have goals and progress if you have any injury, you just have to dig deep and re-focus for a little bit.

Back to the deadlift, I've probably pulled my back about 15 times on deadlift, each one putting me out for 1-2 weeks and then you have to build up for it to only happen again.

I can almost gaurantee that you have some type of form/mobility issue (probably both) which is causing you to be injured and putting your back at risk and I'm also willing to bet that you cannot sort this out by yourself (or you would have done by now). If you are hell bent on being able to deadlift, stop it all together for now, find a REALLY good personal trainer (preferably at a very reputable private facility) and let the coach you. If they are good, they will identify the weaknesses you have which are causing you to have incorrect form and will coach you to work on these and will also coach you back into deadlifting with proper form in a safe way.

I've been through that and have reached a middle ground. No more back squatting for me EVER and no more regular deadlifting for me EVER. It;s not worth it, I would have to work far too hard on my mobility and form and to be honest I would rather put my effort into other areas of my fitness and believe I can reach my goals without the back squat and regular deadlift.

I now stick to romanian deadlift and front squat as these feel more comfortable to me and suit my mobility weaknesses.

However I would not be able to do this without feeling niggles had I not and still currently work very hard on mobility. I probably put a solid 3 months into mobility - 3 x 30 min sessions of mobility per week and also comprehensive dynamic warm ups before I started working out (particularly lower body) and over time I have built up better strength in my hamstrings and glutes and together with being coached on my front squat and romanian deadlift form I can now do these week in, week out without any issues and am going heavier than ever.

I also use things like single leg bulgarian split squats, step ups etc over regular squat and deadlift and am progressing fine.

Anyway, abit of ramble but I hope you found it useful. In short, stop doing it for now and just focus on other things you can do consistently and get that expert coaching and focus really hard on mobility so that you can eventually deadlift/squat or as I have done choose to do safer alternatives.

sean.peters
05-26-2010, 06:57 AM
I saw a link to the article on another thread and it was really helpful. Before I read it I was feeling pretty helpless and I was about ready to chuck the whole thing... but having something to work toward really helps.

I think you're 100% correct on the mobility thing... I've seen the doc a couple of times over the back issue and he tells me that my lower back is abnormally straight. I'm convinced that short hamstrings are the root of my problem - they've always been quite tight. So over the very short term (until my back is more-or-less recovered) I'm working on stretching my hamstrings and keeping my diet under control. Next: work back into lifting, with safer exercises for the lower body (and keep up w/ the stretching). Finally: figure out what to do about this personal trainer thing. It's a good idea, but I'm likely to have to find another gym - currently I'm working out at the Navy base gym where I work. The lady who runs the place is super fit and a great person, but hasn't been much help with this particular problem ("deadlifts bother your back? Don't do deadlifts"). My doc says pretty much the same thing. One way or another I'll get it figured out.

Besides the hamstring work, any other ideas for a mobility program? Subjectively, I feel pretty limber everywhere else, but who knows.

Thanks again for your help - without the advice and encouragement I've gotten here I probably would have quit.

Sean

Off Road
05-26-2010, 07:05 AM
Do you have access to a pulling sled? If not, you can make one pretty cheap from an old tire. The sled is a great way to get some leg work and conditioning work. It's not going to build the muscle like weight lifting, but it will still be beneficial and would be a nice way to keep the legs going while you rest the back injury.

Joe Black
05-26-2010, 07:05 AM
Good stuff!

These are two very good articles

http://www.wannabebig.com/injury-rehab-and-stretching/lower-body-warm-up-10-minutes-to-better-performance/

http://www.wannabebig.com/training/injury-rehab-and-stretching/improve-performance-with-an-effective-upper-body-warm-up/

Get used to doing some form of foam rolling and dynamic warm up before every workout and you'll feel more limber and flexible as you go into them which will definately help you with mobility/form in that specific session.

Magnificent Mobility (http://atlargenutrition.com/nutrition_detail.php?products_id=44) is also a great product. Its lower body focused and has tons of dynamic stretches you can do.

Do as much hip/hamstring/IT band stretching as you can as these are normally the common sulprits and don't get too stressed about not being able to squat and deadlift, they are not the holy grail and you can build a powerful, good looking physique without them, trust me.

Off Road
05-26-2010, 07:10 AM
squat and deadlift ... are not the holy grail.
BLASPHEMY! ... kidding, Daniel is right of course :)

Squats and deadlifts are the best, but that doesn't make other exercises ineffective. You have to use whatever you can to stay progressive.

sean.peters
05-26-2010, 09:23 AM
Off Road

Do you have access to a pulling sled? If not, you can make one pretty cheap from an old tire.

I've got a sled I use to pull hunting gear around with. Seems like I could throw some sandbags into that... good idea.

@Daniel... I'll read over the links... thanks!

Back is already feeling somewhat better - at least I can stand up more or less straight today.

Rugg
05-26-2010, 11:38 AM
If I were you, I'd try to figure out if the problem is muscular or spinal. Its going to make a big difference in how you approach rehab and getting back into lifting in general.

Im just now getting back after a pretty significant injury and I've been following a pretty extensive low body mobility routine before I even think about doing any of the bigger low body exercises. I do a variation of the programs Daniel posted. It's helped a lot with my flexability and ROM already.

Biggest advice I can give you is to listen to your body. Dont ignore warning signs just so you can say "I can lift xxx".

sean.peters
05-26-2010, 11:42 AM
Doc tells me it's muscular - disks, etc, are apparently in good shape. Or at least they were the last time I saw him about it. My thinking is that tight hamstrings are unnaturally straightening my lower back.

sean.peters
05-26-2010, 11:48 AM
Oh, and...

Biggest advice I can give you is to listen to your body.

Geez, I wish you would have been around Monday! :) Yeah, usually I follow that advice. If I had kept following it I'd probably be in better shape today. I won't complain too much though - I'm finally sold on the need to fix my longstanding flexibility issues. If I can follow through on that, the pain today will be worth it in the end.

Sean

sean.peters
05-26-2010, 04:50 PM
Today's exercise: walked around the block. Shuffled like an old man while I did it, but I made it. Time for the hamstring stretches again. Diet went OK too. I've recalibrated for a target weight of 180 at low activity, and although I overshot a little today, I was a little under yesterday, so all in all that should be ok too. I stayed home from work today but tomorrow I'm going back... I'll probably get on the elliptical trainer and go at that really slowly.

sean.peters
05-27-2010, 06:41 PM
Today:

30 minutes on the stationary bike. They have a couple of those recumbent ones, which is easier for me to do in my delicate condition - lol. Back still pretty bothersome, but getting better every day. Might be able to lift a little tomorrow at this rate.

Oh, and I'm working on the hamstring stretching too.

Y2A
05-28-2010, 07:54 AM
I hear you on the back strains man, I'm about to be 30 and I already have the lower back of a 60 year old. I've started doing yoga and I'm hoping that will help with the flexibility, I'll let you know if it's a good option. Best of luck.

sean.peters
05-28-2010, 02:17 PM
Y2A - thanks, man. I'm getting better faster than expected, but I'm still kinda sore.

Today:

Bench:

45 - 6x
95 - 6x
135 - 6x
155 - 6x, 2x, 2x, 2x

Probably could have done more but I'm afraid to push it at this point.

Pullup (neutral grip):

BW - 6x, 6x, 6x, 2x, 2x, 2x

Mil. press (on a universal type machine)

0 - 6x
40 - 6x
55 - 6x
80 - 6x, 2x, 2x, 2x

Too scared to free weights or use very much weight here yet. Lifting heavy things over my head doesn't seem to be a good idea right now, lol

Iso-lat row

0 - 6x
50 - 6x
90 - 6x
135 - 6x, 2x, 2x, 2x

Crunches

5 sets of 20, without the usual plate.

All in all I thought this went surprisingly well. I had pretty well written off this whole week, so I'm pretty happy I was able to get back into it at all.

sean.peters
06-01-2010, 02:11 PM
Took the long weekend off and didn't think too much about lifting or my diet, although I ate pretty clean anyway... actually dropped a pound. Hit the gym again today, and the back seems to be about 90% better. Still get a little pain, but nothing much to speak of. Today:

Bench
45 - 6x
95 - 6x
135 - 6x
185 - 6x
205 - 6x, 2x, 2x, 2x

Barely managed the 205. So with this exercise I'm back to where I was before.

Pull up (neutral grip):
BW (178) - 6x
+10 - 6x
+20 - 5x, 2x, 2x, 2x

Couldn't get all the way up on the last full set, but again, I'm about where I was here.

Military press:
45 - 6x
65 - 6x
75 - 6x
85 - 6x, 2x, 2x, 2x

Probably could have done more here, but I didn't want to push my luck. This is about 20 lbs below my previous best. Good chance I can make that up next time.

Hammer-strength iso-lat row

50 - 6x
90 - 6x
140 - 6x
160 - 6x
180 - 6x, 2x, 2x, 2x

This is about 30 lbs below my previous peak. Can probably make that up (or close) next time.

Crunches

BW - 20x
w/ 25 lb plate - 20x, 20x, 20x
BW - 20x

It's good to be back.

Off Road
06-01-2010, 04:04 PM
Welcome back...nice session.

ELmx479
06-01-2010, 07:40 PM
Solid efforts man, as for the back. I would try to fix the problem and not ignore it. Having a strong posterior chain is important in and outside of the gym. I would buy a foam roller and use it all the time, work on stretching and mobility. Also, grab a video of your dead lifts from the side to see whats going on from another view.

sean.peters
06-02-2010, 03:53 PM
Solid efforts man, as for the back. I would try to fix the problem and not ignore it. Having a strong posterior chain is important in and outside of the gym. I would buy a foam roller and use it all the time, work on stretching and mobility. Also, grab a video of your dead lifts from the side to see whats going on from another view.

Thanks for the advice - I've been working on hamstring stretching... I want to be sure I've actually got some improved mobility before I go fooling around with deadlifts again. Now for the dumbass question of the day - what exactly is a foam roller? And what do I do with it? Someone provided me a link earlier that referred this, but I ended up being unsure what the thing was or what I needed to do with it.

Today's workout: cardio - 3 miles at a slowish pace. It's too hot to run fast!

sean.peters
06-03-2010, 02:58 PM
Leg press:
180 - 6x
240 - 6x
300 - 6x
320 - 6x
340 - 6x
380 - 6x, 2x, 2x, 2x

Felt like I could have done some more.

Glute-ham raise
BW - 6x, 6x, 6x

We don't have the actual glute-ham rack in our gym, but I was able to do a really similar motion with the back extension rack. Back was giving me some problems, so I knocked off before the short sets.

Concentration curl:
Bar - 6x
+20 - 6x
+30 - 6x
+40 - 6x
+50 - 6x, 2x, 2x, 2x

Might have been able to go up here too, but it would have been marginal.

Seated calf raise
50 - 6x
90 - 6x
110 - 6x, 2x, 2x, 2x

I kinda prefer the standing calf raise to the seated because the pad seems less uncomfortable on the shoulder than on my thigh, but... the back thing. I might switch back to standing later.

Abs: Roman chair - 3 sets of 20.

I'd be interested in feedback for this leg routine. It's gonna be a while before I'm going to be confident enough to put a barbell across my shoulders again, so I'm hoping this will get the job done in the meantime. My entire body below about my chest felt pretty rubbery afterwards (driving back, my leg was shaking while trying to hold the clutch in, lol)... so it seems good, but I'd be interested to hear what people think.

ELmx479
06-03-2010, 06:44 PM
Thanks for the advice - I've been working on hamstring stretching... I want to be sure I've actually got some improved mobility before I go fooling around with deadlifts again. Now for the dumbass question of the day - what exactly is a foam roller? And what do I do with it? Someone provided me a link earlier that referred this, but I ended up being unsure what the thing was or what I needed to do with it.

Today's workout: cardio - 3 miles at a slowish pace. It's too hot to run fast!

Ohh man, a foam roller will work wonders for you. When I got back into lifting and found this site I started squatting, dead lifting, etc.. all the right stuff but I had a problem. I never stretched anything if my life and was very inflexible. I was recommended to get a foam roller and very glad I did. Best 20 bucks you will ever spend. Just go on youtube and type in foam roller to check it out. I got mine from Performbetter.com

sean.peters
06-03-2010, 09:26 PM
Ok, I ordered one... we'll give it a try.

sean.peters
06-04-2010, 05:54 PM
Bench:

95 - 6x
135 - 6x
185 - 6x
205 - 6x, 2x, 2x, 2x

Struggled last time with 205, this time it was easier.

Pull up (neutral grip)
BW - 6X
+10 - 6X
+20 - 6X
+25 - 6X, 2X, 2X, 2X

New PR here. Although I really, really struggled with the 6x set with +25 lbs.

Military press:
65 - 6x
85 - 6x
105 - 6x
115 - 3x... failed here
105 - 2x, 2x, 2x

Thought I could grind out the 115 set, but fell far short. But 105 was pretty easy this time.

Iso-lat row:
90 - 6x
140 - 6x
160 - 6x
190 - 6x
210 - 6x, 2x, 2x, 2x

Crunches:
BW - 20x
+25 - 20x, 20x, 20x
BW - 20x

Life is good - I'm either at or above where I was pre-injury, so hopefully I'll be moving into new territory soon.

sean.peters
06-07-2010, 02:36 PM
leg press
200 - 6x
260 - 6x
320 - 6x
380 - 6x
400 - 6x, 2x, 2x, 2x

New PR here. I still might have been able to go up, but decided not to push it. I think I can get another 20 lbs next time... at this rate I'm going to have to go back to the squat - the machine only goes to 480, lol.

Glute-ham raise

BW - 6x
BW - 6x
+10 - 6x, 2x, 2x, 2x

Again, this is done on a back extension rack vs. a proper G-H rack, but it's the best I can do. The movement seems a little easier but not totally different from what it should be. I'm still really feeling it in the hamstring area. Up 10 lbs here too.

Concentration curl

Bar + 20 - 6x
+30 - 6x
+40 - 6x
+50 - 6x
+60 - 6x
+70 - 6x, 2x, 2x, 2x

New PR here with a bullet. Last time I was struggling with +50. This time I got to +50 and it felt so easy I was wondering if they had substituted a lighter bar (it was, in fact, a different bar than usual, but I found what I took to be the usual bar and they seemed to be the same weight).

Standing calf raise
175 - 6x
235 - 6x
295 - 6x
315 - 6x, 2x, 2x, 2x

New PR here too. I'm back to the standing raise - I really can't stand the seated raise.

Roman chair: 3 sets of 20.

Lots of good progress today, and I feel like I've got some momentum going - may be able to increase these further on Friday (knock on wood). Back is about 95% recovered - I still get a few twinges now and then, but mostly it's normal. Still working on stretches.

sean.peters
06-09-2010, 07:06 PM
Today:

Bench:
95 - 6x
135 - 6x
185 - 6x
205 - 6x
215 - 5x, 2x, 2x, 2x

The 215 sets were really tough and realistically I should have probably stayed at 205. But a new PR (with an asterisk for fairly poor form) for this.

Pull up (neutral grip)
176 - 6x
186 - 6x
196 - 6x
201 - 6x, 2x, 2x, 2x

Kind of a hard slog, even though I've dropped a few pounds and made it easier that way. Still, I at least completed the entire 6-2-2-2 sequence at the heaviest weight this time.

Military press
75 - 6x
95 - 6x
115 - 5x, 2x, 2x, 2x

A little better than last time. Next time I should be able to get the entire final 6-2-2-2 sequence.

Iso-lat row
90 - 6x
140 - 6x
160 - 6x
190 - 6x
220 - 6x

New PR.

Crunches

BW - 20x
+25 - 20x, 20x, 20x
BW - 20x

Need to consolidate some of my gains here - some of these weights I'm barely getting through.

ELmx479
06-10-2010, 10:05 AM
Doing well man, maybe should have tried 210 on the bench? I am right at 205 for bench and 115 for the press too.