PDA

View Full Version : Michigan Powerlifters

brauny96
05-23-2010, 10:44 AM
Hey, is anyone from MI middle, lower, or upper part of the lower peninsula want to get together and train one day at someones gym? I go to a Powerlifting gym in Midland MI, but my training partners left, so I'm looking for a couple people if they want to lift together sometime.

We have a mono, comp bench, and deadlift platform, bands, chains, and a couple specialty bars.

Ronrat7
05-23-2010, 03:18 PM
I'm out in Mason (south/east side of Lansing). Bit of a ways a way, but may consider the drive on occasion. I have a PLing gym in my polebarn and another guy I occasionally train with has one out in his garage. I take it you belong to Smitty's Ironworks there in Midland. Some of the lifters are supposedly coming out here to do the WABDL meet on the 5th of June. Are you going to be there?

brauny96
05-25-2010, 07:36 PM
I'm out in Mason (south/east side of Lansing). Bit of a ways a way, but may consider the drive on occasion. I have a PLing gym in my polebarn and another guy I occasionally train with has one out in his garage. I take it you belong to Smitty's Ironworks there in Midland. Some of the lifters are supposedly coming out here to do the WABDL meet on the 5th of June. Are you going to be there?

I do and I was going to but my bench sucks currently, so does my deadlift. PM me about comin up sometime during the summer if you wanna, ill make the drive down there. is it about an hour from midland?

Vince148
05-31-2010, 06:49 AM
I'm in Cass City. Was in SC for a year, but now I'm back. Trained over at Smitty's too, but now it's too far. I also go to OTG in Bay City. New Body in BC has a monolift that goes low enough for me. Right now training is inconsistent because of times that I train and don't have anyone to help with gear. PM me. Maybe we can work something out.

Vince148
06-08-2010, 06:18 AM
bump

Ronrat7
06-12-2010, 04:52 AM
I'm in Cass City. Was in SC for a year, but now I'm back. Trained over at Smitty's too, but now it's too far. I also go to OTG in Bay City. New Body in BC has a monolift that goes low enough for me. Right now training is inconsistent because of times that I train and don't have anyone to help with gear. PM me. Maybe we can work something out.

Sorry it took so long. I shot you a PM. Have you looked on PowerliftingWatch.com? They have a listing of powerlifting gyms. Might find one closer to your area.