PDA

View Full Version : Calling Rochester, NY Powerlifters!

borobulker
05-23-2010, 01:39 PM
I recently moved to the area and a few friends and I have put together a garage gym.

We are looking for powerlifters and strength athletes in the Rochester, NY area... Our garage gym is located in Sea Breeze area of Rochester and is transforming into a full on strength facility.

We have recently added a full Westside Barbell R3 power rack with band pegs (bolted to floor), Glute Ham Raise, Modified 45* Hyper (for wide stance), EFS Yoke/SS Bar, Jesup 1500lb power bar, tons of bands, chains, DB's up to 130.lbs, sleds, real lat pulldown with tons of attachments, row machine, boards, squat and DL boxes, rubber+plywood floor, and more.

If you are interested please PM me here. Just looking to get some true training sessions in!

KoSh
05-23-2010, 03:06 PM
I might be down to train with you guys from time to time. GOt my own home gym and a gym membership, but it could be nice to stop by and train with a bunch of others.

I'm by no means a heavy weight, though. I'm about a buck eighty-five.

borobulker
05-23-2010, 03:33 PM
I might be down to train with you guys from time to time. GOt my own home gym and a gym membership, but it could be nice to stop by and train with a bunch of others.

I'm by no means a heavy weight, though. I'm about a buck eighty-five.

You're more then welcome. I have seen your log, pretty impressive stuff. We can always learn from people that bring different ideas to the table.

We are not elite lifters. We are just trying to smash weight, and I am personally looking for a training partner for additional sessions (between 10am - noon) as well as the typical meeting around 5.

If you are interested in stopping out, let me know. I will be away on business all next week but the following week looks all clear.

gmen5681
05-23-2010, 03:42 PM
pm sent

borobulker
05-23-2010, 04:14 PM
Replied... Thanks Guys!

borobulker
07-19-2010, 07:29 PM
bump.