PDA

View Full Version : still kinda heavy 8 weeks out...

thewicked
05-26-2010, 02:57 PM
i've used nitor and loved it...tried thermocin a few times but didn't really get through it much and kept goign with nitor since I knew it worked well.

Thermocin uses...as far as cutting weight...how effective is it?

chris mason
05-27-2010, 06:44 PM
You tell us once you have used it for a few weeks. I can tell you that it will make a hypo-caloric diet a lot easier and it will have a direct effect on fat loss.

thewicked
05-28-2010, 07:12 AM
thanks again chris. I will be sure to give a full write up once I've been on it enough to know the ins and outs! I can't WAIT!

skinny99
05-28-2010, 04:47 PM
Chris and others that might know and/or have experience. Which will burn more fat, Nitor or Thermocin? Does Thermocin give you that energy boost that Nitor does? I am fixin to go back on a hard cut just like thewicked did, and want to have all the help I can get (within reason). Thanks

Bob
05-28-2010, 10:13 PM
Chris and others that might know and/or have experience. Which will burn more fat, Nitor or Thermocin? Does Thermocin give you that energy boost that Nitor does? I am fixin to go back on a hard cut just like thewicked did, and want to have all the help I can get (within reason). Thanks

And can you also give some advice on cycling both? I just bought a bottle of each and thought I would take a dose of Thermocin in the morning (around 6:30 AM) and then a dose of Nitor before training (usually around noon time). I already have difficulty sleeping, so I don't really want to take any stimulates too late in the afternoon.

Or is it better to run though a bottle of each first?

Goal is about 25 lbs of weight loss over the next 3 1/2 months...

chris mason
05-29-2010, 09:17 AM

IF taken at full dose (and not everyone can take Nitor at full dose due to its stimulant content), Nitor is the more potent of the two in terms of actual fat loss.

Thermocin is a solid product and definitely provides a nice energy boost.

chris mason
05-29-2010, 09:18 AM
And can you also give some advice on cycling both? I just bought a bottle of each and thought I would take a dose of Thermocin in the morning (around 6:30 AM) and then a dose of Nitor before training (usually around noon time). I already have difficulty sleeping, so I don't really want to take any stimulates too late in the afternoon.

Or is it better to run though a bottle of each first?

Goal is about 25 lbs of weight loss over the next 3 1/2 months...

We DO NOT recommend you take both on the same day. If you really want to combine them, you could alternate daily use, but that really compromises both. I suggest you stick with one for 30 days and then switch to the other.

thewicked
06-22-2010, 02:43 PM
my thoughts on this supplement in my "road to nationals" thread in the diet and nutrition section! GOOD STUFF FOLKS!

thewicked
07-19-2010, 06:58 AM
little update on thermocin. This **** ROCKS!!!! Did everything Chris said it would and then some! The last few weeks of cutting leading up to Nats was looking rough due to how strict I had to be to keep cutting bodyfat and lbs off before cutting water to get as close as possible without having to really worry about making weight. Talk about delivering! Thermocin kept my energy levels up and my intensity right where it needed to be for training even when I was days deep into 30 or less carbs per day. What I did notice more so than other fat burners I've used is this stuff kept me FOCUSED! I'm not sure what in it did this but when I'd take them my focus and energy levels really tightened up. Ended up shedding 6 extra lbs from when I started taking it a few weeks before weigh ins til last friday before water cuts. I accredit this to thermocin simply due to the fact I was on the same diet I had been and wasn't getting anywhere. I wasn't about to do cardio for fear of what it would do to my training being where I was with the dieting and getting so close to meet day. After a week on it the plateau was gone and down I kept going.

Atlarge Nutrition Delivers once again...