PDA

View Full Version : Fitness is a lifestyle

Boomer89
06-02-2010, 12:28 PM
So while I'm fairly good at keeping myself on track, I find myself lacking motivation of late due to longer working hours and lower energy levels, and I am interested in something to track my progress. :)

I'm extremely open to constructive criticism!!

My goal with this journal is to track my..

Monthly;

BF %
Progress Pictures
Weekly;
1RM for Bench, DL, and WS Squat
Program Goals
Weight
Daily;
Days endured and type of diet and routine
Detailed Routine
Weaknesses (either diet or routine related)

Boomer89
06-03-2010, 06:56 AM
6-2-10

Weight: 177.6 lbs
Pictures: Soon to come

Day 25 of P90x: Recovery week
Kenpo; cardio striking

The Ketogenic diet i'm on is really starting to get to me. My energy levels are way down. At the beginning of the program I had no problem making it all the way through this routine, but now that I've been off carbs for awhile again, I'm struggling to make it through. Changing the diet in a few days anyway I guess so I'm not that concerned.

Also cheated a little with calorie intake yesterday. Ate just a little too much, but did find some incredible organic cheese curds and yogurt. Thankfully I can start varying what I eat a little from strictly meat and vegetables.

Boomer89
06-03-2010, 08:51 PM
6-3-10

Weight: 177 lbs
Pictues: workin on it

Day 26; Recovery Week
Core Synergistics

I added 2 pieces of bread to dinner yesterday and found that today I had a lot more energy than I did the night before and got a lot more done. Although I think that might have something to do with a more steady spread of calories and a little higher intake. The problem is that while i'm still in my intake zone for weightloss, I feel rather tentative about adding calories and keeping up at losing the fat.

Started a fitday account so I can track my bodyweight and caloric intake.