PDA

View Full Version : In search of a training partner or two (Pickering, Ontario)

Keith
06-02-2010, 07:09 PM
I haven't seen anyone else do this before on here, but I've come to the conclusion that the atmosphere I train in can greatly improve and lead to much better progress. I recently lost a training partner of a few years and I'd like to have that kind of support, push and motivation again. I refuse to go back to a commercial gym for a number of reasons, so ideally it would be awesome to have a small group to train with in my garage. If you're around the area and interested, let me know and we can discuss the details. No charge, just SFW!

My gym has the following:
Power rack, olympic bar, ~500 lbs of olympic plates, adjustable bench, dip station, Power Blocks up to 90 lbs, olympic dumbbell handles, olympic rings, 11"-13"-15" box, adjustable plyo boxes, chalk, 1-5 boards, bands (minis, monster minis, lights), briefs, knee wraps, wrist wraps, knee sleeves, belts, dip belt, skipping ropes, damn good stereo system (only heavy metal, no rap) and even a dart board for GPP.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z68/and1forlife/04012010.jpg

Detard
06-02-2010, 08:13 PM
Dartboard GPP FTW!

Ive been training with Keith for the past few years whenever our schedules work out, and can say hes got a great setup. Hopefully someone will take him up on his offer!

Keith
06-02-2010, 09:16 PM
<3 <3

Keith
06-06-2010, 08:26 PM
Bump.

huskybear
06-10-2010, 08:55 AM
Hey Keith,

I'm just north of you and might be interested... only reason I say might is my schedule is a mess so not sure if it's going to mesh with you... been off the forum for a while because work's been so nuts so send me a PM to maybe figure something out... my training has changed from my log but looking to change a few things so anyway hit me up when you can!!!!

Keith
07-19-2010, 05:47 PM
Is it the dartboard GPP? I can change that...