PDA

View Full Version : Anybody find the heat affects their appetite?

J.C.
06-04-2010, 09:11 AM
Since its got hot - which is a fairly novel phenomenon for the UK - I've found my appetite is way down, especially in the morning.

I wake up and just don't want to eat. Which is not normal. Today I had to drink two pints of water, and three cups of green tea over about an hour and a half before I'd worked up the appetite to cook breakfast. Whenever I'm not hungry in the morning, as soon as some water hits my stomach I'm ready for food but today I just had no desire to eat when I got up.

As the day goes on, and after I've worked out, then my hunger increases again. So now my diet is really skewed to the evening: small breakfast, small lunch late in the afternoon, then big post-workout meal, big evening meal, and big pre-bed snack. Is this a problem or should I try and make my diet more regular again?

geordie1986
06-04-2010, 10:50 AM
yeah im the same I struggle to eat enough food when its hot im just never hungry and it sucks, I even have to realy force myself to go to the gym. At least its england know so you know the hot eather wont last long :).