PDA

View Full Version : 6 months of working out...

SplitQuick
06-04-2010, 04:18 PM
Well I figured I'd share a bit of my progress with you guys.

The first pic is from November last year. I had been working out for about 3 months at the time of the first pic but 2 months of it were doing no real program, just lifting a bunch of weights with no plan, I got on SS and got more serious.

The second pic is from last month, I had been on SS for about 7 months in the 2nd pic.

I still have a long way to go, but I'm ready to run the marathon. :evillaugh:

SplitQuick
06-15-2010, 12:50 PM
I'll toss another update pic in here. This pic was taken about 10 mos into working out. I've been on HCT-12 for about a month now. Since i've started I'm about 6lbs heavier than the first pic, but my BF% has dropped almost 5%. I still need to drop a lot of BF but I'm headed in the right direction I think :)

nathanst
06-15-2010, 01:02 PM
You seem to have made some good progress. You definitely look better than that first picture.

SplitQuick
06-18-2010, 03:52 PM
Haha thanks nathan. I know i've got a long way to go. Years of damage by abusing your body takes twice as long to repair. I'm hoping these serve as not only a motivator, but something I can look at a few years from now with disbelief.

waynemeat
06-18-2010, 08:16 PM
Good progress. Your arms and shoulders are looking more lean and strong. Chest and belly is starting to show a little improvement too.

mweav6387
07-10-2010, 12:46 PM
Haha thanks nathan. I know i've got a long way to go. Years of damage by abusing your body takes twice as long to repair. I'm hoping these serve as not only a motivator, but something I can look at a few years from now with disbelief.

i recently just came up on my first year of bettering myself, it's amazing how much you can transform in a year, you already look leaner and healthier than that first pic you posted.

Best advice I can give is keep REASONABLE goals, so that you can meet them, exceed them then rinse and repeat.