PDA

View Full Version : When to have caffein?

Behemoth
05-08-2002, 02:05 PM
I've heard that caffein will work as a thermogenic to help preserve muslce mass while burning small amounts of fat if thrown in with a good diet and exercise. How does this help your body burn the fat? I've heard it increases your heartrate and with doing that it burns a small amount of fat. Is that right? I've also heard not to take it anywhere near workout time because your heart will already be going from the intense work and it doesn't need that extra jolt. Am I correct with this? Would it be better to take on an empty stomache, and just be sure to keep it away from workout time? Thanks

=w=
05-08-2002, 03:01 PM
no reason to keep it away from workout time, in fact, I find it to help give me that kick if I am a little run down. The main reason it works is because caffeine will increase free-fatty acids.

Bobarell
05-08-2002, 11:34 PM
Caffeine with Ephidrine is what increases your heart rate. With them together it will help you burn a little fat because your heart rate will be a little higher.

I take mine about an hour before WO because I feel that I get a better WO with it. I ran out last week and could not figure out for the life of me why I felt so crappy during WO. Well, about an hour later I realized that I had not taken My ripped fuel.

I read on another forum that one guy said that an ECA is useless. He did not alter his diet in any way and just took the recommended doses of whatever ECA he was taking. He then finished off his lecture by saying that after a month I was only down 3 pounds. Well, 3 pounds in a month and not changing a single thing shows that the stuff does work.

Bobarell
05-09-2002, 12:03 AM
Oh ya, that guy also said he was 10% BF and in the maintanence phase of his diet and had been for a few months.

So, if you are cutting the, ECA stack will help you a little by just increasing your heartrate, but if you are trying to eat less it will also help you there. It is also an appetite suppresant

Relentless
05-10-2002, 04:05 PM
Be smart with your source of caffiene, too...

Coke is probably not a good source
Coffee is probably not a good source

Green Tea isn't bad, from what I hear; plus I think it's an antioxidant. Anyway, Green Tea is what I wash down my Ephedrine with these days. :D

Cal

Behemoth
05-11-2002, 11:59 AM
Why is the caffein in green tea better for me than coffee?

Dann
05-11-2002, 12:37 PM
this is what i do for fat loss with stimulants:

Morning:
12.5 mg of ephedrine
1-2 cups of coffee
1 pill of T-2

b4 lunch:
12.5 mg of ephedrine
1 diet coke

after school:
12.5 mg of ephedrine
1 cup of coffee
1 pill of T-2

sometimes if i need a lil boost b4 a workout, i crush up 1/2 a ephedrine pill and snort it, u never know the power of ephedrine till uve tried it this way, MAD RUSH

oh yea and BTW this isnt that herbal ephedrine junk, this is ephedrine from a pharmacy, Ephedrine HCL, the real ****, it works much better then than any herbal stuff i tried , i think the herbal stuff is underdosed, casue i get a better rush from 1/2 the dose from the real kind than from 25 mg of the herbal.

Dann

Dann
05-11-2002, 12:41 PM
oh yea and whoever said that coffee and diet coke arnet good sourses , they are, granted you cant dose them as well, but with liquid doses, you yeild a much higher absorbation rate compared to the pill version.

Dann