PDA

View Full Version : Logan Lacy Projectile Vomits on Head Judge

KarlMarx
06-11-2010, 06:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c99fKwte_-4&feature=player_embedded

Does anybody know more of the story than this? Second attempt, projectile vomits on the head judge. He looks pretty bad off. But apparently comes back and makes a third attempt. Monster. Two things I learned from this:
1) I could be trying harder on my lifts. My insides stay inside too often.
2) Never say die!

Plus, its pretty funny too!

AdamBAG
06-12-2010, 07:38 AM
He tried a third attempt, but missed it.

He said that he had passed out by the time he had puked and didn't remember doing it.

Logan is extremely strong and talented at a very young age.

Brian Hopper
06-12-2010, 08:28 AM
I'm not sure how true it is, but I heard he was going to be on the George Lopez show.

AdamBAG
06-12-2010, 08:49 AM
Brian, I think it's true. Jason Coker posted on outlaws that they are trying to find a monolift in the L.A. area so that Logan can do a squat demo on TV and then talk to Lopez about the video. Jason is not one to make stuff up so I believe it is true.

Brian Hopper
06-12-2010, 09:03 AM
Brian, I think it's true. Jason Coker posted on outlaws that they are trying to find a monolift in the L.A. area so that Logan can do a squat demo on TV and then talk to Lopez about the video. Jason is not one to make stuff up so I believe it is true.

That's right, I couldn't remember where I read it at. That would be pretty damn cool, and i'm looking forward to watching the show now.

View 1
06-12-2010, 02:25 PM
The judge's reaction was great lol...

3whitelights
06-12-2010, 09:25 PM
The judge's reaction was great lol...

If I'm not mistaken, that's Gary Frank. I'd be terrified if I was Logan...

What may have happened is he passed out from blood pressure (he stated he has problems with that while squatting) and since he was under so much tension, when he stopped holding his breath, everything was forced up.

Either way, from the statements I read on PL watch, Logan is a real class act about the whole thing.

Brian Hopper
06-12-2010, 09:45 PM
If I'm not mistaken, that's Gary Frank.

Your right, the head judge was Garry Frank.

Beverly McD.
06-13-2010, 09:29 AM
Garry handled it like a pro, LOL. He wiped down, waited until the flight ended and went up to his hotel room and changed into more comfortable clothes. His comment? He doesn't like dressing up much anyway. ;)

mastermonster
06-13-2010, 10:35 AM
Garry handled it like a pro, LOL. He wiped down, waited until the flight ended and went up to his hotel room and changed into more comfortable clothes. His comment? He doesn't like dressing up much anyway. ;)

Yeah! We were all sitting arond in the lobby Sunday night after the meet and Garry jokingly said, "he really did me a favor; I hated those khaki pants anyway". Garry did look much more relaxed and at ease in his trademark black warmup pants!

bojackson
06-13-2010, 10:53 AM
one of single strangest things i have ever seen. he finishes the lift !! wtf?? crazy

Steve Colescott
06-13-2010, 07:53 PM
Hard to get that third white light after that.