PDA

View Full Version : creatine caps

BigDanny817
06-23-2010, 04:09 PM
do you guys have creatine caps in stock? if not when should i expect them to be in stock?

chris mason
06-23-2010, 08:00 PM
This is a goofy ass question. Did you even look on the site? It is painfully obvious we have the product in stock. In the time it took you to create this thread you could have already purchased the product...

BigDanny817
06-23-2010, 08:30 PM
This is a goofy ass question. Did you even look on the site? It is painfully obvious we have the product in stock. In the time it took you to create this thread you could have already purchased the product...

lol yes i did look on the site it said temporarily unavailable but im noticing now that it meant it for the reviews, also when i go to buy the mass stack it only gives me the option to add results so i thought u were out of stock. another reason is because you guys run out of stuff very often and im not sure how your inventory actually works. for a seller to reply to a question about his product and say my question is goofy and stupid almost seems like u dont want my money.

mike mcgee
06-24-2010, 06:59 AM
I have to defend Chris a little bit, although he is a big guy and can defend himself. I am sure he is ridiculously busy and really doesn't have the time to answer every question, but he does. To log on to the forum to answer questions that with a little research could be answered by themselves is probably frustrating. The biggest problem on these forums is that people don't do research before asking questions. Do you really think no one had ever thought of the question you want to ask? (general statement - not about the creatine caps)

I am sure Chris does want your money, but like you even said they sell out of products all the time, so I am sure he's not desperate for it, lol...

Titalis
06-24-2010, 08:06 AM
i just ordered some caps tuesday. no stock issues then.