PDA

View Full Version : Coke Zero=Crack

ThomasG
06-25-2010, 10:53 AM
Sine I started carb cycling my low carb days just sucked ass so I said what the hell and bought a case of coke zero, telling myself I'll have one can on my low carb days. haha yea right. I ended up going through 3 cans a day everyday... Never again, I'm so glad that poison is out of my fridge. Back to crystal light and lemon juice.

Mercuryblade
06-25-2010, 11:04 AM
Pepsi max is even better.

Back in the winter I used to drink about 3 a day and play Dragon Age origins for about 5 hours on Saturday afternoons...

greemah
06-27-2010, 03:13 PM
What didn't you like about Coke Zero?

Behemoth
06-27-2010, 03:48 PM
While I agree if you can do without it then by all means do so. But I'm curious as to why you felt so compelled to stop drinking it? Did you notice firsthand some negative effect or just purely the feeling of using a less drink in your diet as a crutch?

cphafner
06-27-2010, 04:25 PM
I'm a fan of Sprite Zero.

RebelDogg
06-27-2010, 05:34 PM
I hear ya. I gave up all cokes (carbonated drinks, we call everything "coke" down here...) except the occasional lo-carb energy drink. Well... not so occasional, I drink a lot of them. Trying to cut back... Anyway, I know what you mean about drinking them too much. I'd buy the 24 cases and just zip through 'em. Nothing but water for me now. The way I see it is if I don't need it, why drink it? There's something that bugs me about stuff that I feel a compulsion to drink, such as cokes and energy drinks. Especially energy drinks... I tell ya there's something in those damn things "they" are not telling us about. That craps unnatural. *sips a lo-carb Monster.* Un-freaking-natural and I won't stand for it.

nickp8
06-27-2010, 05:36 PM
I hear ya. I gave up all cokes (carbonated drinks, we call everything "coke" down here...) except the occasional lo-carb energy drink. Well... not so occasional, I drink a lot of them. Trying to cut back... Anyway, I know what you mean about drinking them too much. I'd buy the 24 cases and just zip through 'em. Nothing but water for me now. The way I see it is if I don't need it, why drink it? There's something that bugs me about stuff that I feel a compulsion to drink, such as cokes and energy drinks. Especially energy drinks... I tell ya there's something in those damn things "they" are not telling us about. That craps unnatural. *sips a lo-carb Monster.* Un-freaking-natural and I won't stand for it.

I have a full on addiction to Monster Lo-Carbs. I drink 3 a day.

RebelDogg
06-27-2010, 05:46 PM
I have a full on addiction to Monster Lo-Carbs. I drink 3 a day.

I try to keep to two, if I can. But it's the big screw on cap kinds. Usually on day's I work long (4am to 4 or 6pm) I'll drink one in the wee hours and another for my drive back to the shop. Sometimes I'll drink a smaller one in the middle if I need to. But after a while they stop having any effect. I find drinking Rockstar (blue can) sometimes, or grabbing some other kind of energy drink, helps. I don't know how much the ingredients differ, but apparently it's enough to make a small difference.

I also notice if I drink too many I have digestive issues with it. I notice it later in the bathroom. Always happens when I drink too many of the things.

bL33d
07-19-2010, 07:20 AM
im waiting for the sprite sweetened with truvia :)