PDA

View Full Version : Two scoops of RESULTS?

HomelessTrainer
06-27-2010, 01:53 PM
I have a quick question, is there any difference having two scoops of RESULTS before a training day or is one more then enough? I typically take two scoops on training days and just one on non-training days.

chris mason
06-27-2010, 08:13 PM
You should take 2 scoops daily. Taking more on training days is not the way you want to do it. 2 scoops a day is.

HomelessTrainer
06-27-2010, 11:17 PM
You should take 2 scoops daily. Taking more on training days is not the way you want to do it. 2 scoops a day is.

Alright so twice a day it is. Stuff is hard to swallow sometimes it's just so jam packed with sugar. Wake's me up for sure.

chris mason
06-28-2010, 07:32 PM
Hmmm, I am not sure jam-packed would be the right description... If you think the product too sweet, simply dilute it by mixing it in more water. Problem solved. By the way, sugar should not make any real difference in your energy levels unless you consume a VERY low carbohydrate diet.

HomelessTrainer
06-30-2010, 01:05 PM
Hmmm, I am not sure jam-packed would be the right description... If you think the product too sweet, simply dilute it by mixing it in more water. Problem solved. By the way, sugar should not make any real difference in your energy levels unless you consume a VERY low carbohydrate diet.

Thanks for the insight chris, I am on a low-carb diet at the moment so that's probably why I feel such a boost. I've added more water and it helps go down the hatch.