PDA

View Full Version : 2010 PRPA Clash for Cash RAW Powerlifting Championship

Jake Impastato
07-11-2010, 07:59 AM
Hello everyone this is Jake Impastato with RAW504 powerlifting ! Just got on WANNABEBIG and think its a cool site and I am looking forward to spending more time here. I wanted to mention some things about our upcoming meet the Clash for Cash. This is the biggest cash raw powerlifting meet in the country and we are very proud of where we are in just our second year. Last year we paid out over $9000 in cash and this year we are paying out over $16000 plus awards. Our goal is to provide a way for the best raw lifters to earn money and be recognized for all their hard work and dedication. This years' meet will televised on FoxSportsNet and streamed live to get our lifters the national attention they deserve. It will also be a "Tribute" meet to all those who lost their lives in 911 since the meet falls on this day. A special ceremony will take place to honor them at the start of the meet. The venue is the Crowne Plaza Hotel which offers a grand ballroom for our event. We spent the extra money to give the lifters the best place to display their talents. This meet has a cap of 100 lifters since we are only running one platform and want all focus there. We are already getting plenty of entries in and have many more committed. To any lifter that wants to lift in this meet I would send in your application asap because space is very limited. Come make a short vacation to New Orleans and be a part of the best raw powerlifting has to offer. The meet application can be viewed on raw504.com.

hulk242
07-11-2010, 02:48 PM
[QUOTE=Jake Impastato;2357515]Hello everyone this is Jake Impastato with RAW504 powerlifting ! Just got on WANNABEBIG and think its a cool site and I am looking forward to spending more time here. I wanted to mention some things about our upcoming meet the Clash for Cash. This is the biggest cash raw powerlifting meet in the country and we are very proud of where we are in just our second year. Last year we paid out over $9000 in cash and this year we are paying out over $16000 plus awards. Our goal is to provide a way for the best raw lifters to earn money and be recognized for all their hard work and dedication. This years' meet will televised on FoxSportsNet and streamed live to get our lifters the national attention they deserve. It will also be a "Tribute" meet to all those who lost their lives in 911 since the meet falls on this day. A special ceremony will take place to honor them at the start of the meet. The venue is the Crowne Plaza Hotel which offers a grand ballroom for our event

ScottYard
07-12-2010, 08:35 AM
Are wraps allowed?

hulk242
07-12-2010, 06:50 PM
No Scott, knee wraps are not allowed. Squats are also all walked out. Love to see you make it.

vdizenzo
07-12-2010, 10:33 PM
Walking out squats and no wraps,that's just Un-American. ;)

ScottYard
07-13-2010, 09:48 AM
I might think about this one. When is it?

I assume sleeves are ok though?

Jake Impastato
07-13-2010, 01:55 PM
The Clash is going to be on September 11. Any knee sleeves are allowed that don't have a tightening mechanism. Check out the ones from EFS. Those things are pretty serious. Also APT has some really nice ones. Plenty lifters have been going with the APT's.

Phillip Brewer
09-09-2010, 09:43 PM
When will it be on FoxSportsNet and what will it be called so it can be searched for. Also what is the website it will be streamed live on? I have sent tons of people to 504raw.com and they cant find any detailed information.
Thanks.