View Full Version : My favorite shake

SW
07-12-2010, 07:09 PM
4 cups milk
5-6 tbsp peanut butter
4 scoops whey
creatine
4 eggs
2 scoops ice cream (optional, I don't normally partake)

Makes 2 glasses. Drink 1 glass 1 hour before workout, and the other right after.

SW
07-21-2010, 09:56 AM
Glad you did!

I have a smaller portion than listed above before and after I work out. I just did the breakdown of nutrients and here they are for: 2 scoops whey protein (will vary with different kinds), 2 medium eggs, 2 tbsp peanut butter, 2 cups of whole milk, and creatine (no value as far as protein, carbs, etc.). Here is what it shakes out to be:

Protein- 87g
Fat- 60g (32 g from the peanut butter alone so it's healthy fats)
Carbohydrates- 43g
Sugar- 31g (22 g from the whole milk alone. If cutting hit the skim)
Calories- 752

harveyjerry
07-26-2010, 04:29 AM
Me a hint of vanilla, almond, banana and chocolate combo was fantastic! Nutrition information is a bit shaky because I am not quite sure how to calculate the homemade almond milk. My estimates I am getting about 200 calories a whole recipe.

princecheck13
07-26-2010, 09:54 AM
My favorite flavors are:
Chocolate Malt
Chocolate Mint
Cookies and Cream
French Vanilla
Banana

Danielmarkwogh
09-07-2010, 12:31 AM
8 oz water
4-5 ice cubes
5 strawberries
2 tbsp Chocolate Protein Drink Mix
1/2 banana
2 scoops Dutch Chocolate Formula 1 Shake Mix

smritipakar
09-09-2010, 03:01 AM
My favourite shake is apple shake it is so yummy that I love it I am daily making apple shake for me and for my family at night after dinner.
2--------apple.
Sugar as per taste,
Almonds and nuts,
cardamom 2 piece
Milk and shake it all together

thimothy
11-05-2010, 05:05 AM
I think the shake mentioned by him is pretty light. I am of the view that his body will need a much heavier one. My favorite shake consists of 3 cups milk, 8 tablespoons of peanut butter, 3 scoops whey, creatine, 6 eggs and 4 scoops of ice cream. I will put one sliced banana into this and then I will have. I drink this every day after coming from the gym. I donít know about the calories but this drink has given me a lot of stamina.

huskybear
11-06-2010, 10:13 AM
Thought I'd add in my favorite shake that I came across thanks to booster juice and their Mango Hurricane:

Guava Juice 1 cup
frozen strawberries 1/2 to 1 cup
frozen mango 1/2 to 1 cup
mango sherbert 2-3 tablespoons
vanilla whey protein 1-2 scoops
3-4 ice cubes
Water to get consistancy you want

I eyeball the frozen strawberries and mango and it creates a fun flavor variety... the guava juice is the secret ingrediant for me that makes it delicious... I'll also up the whey sometimes.... and I'll range the water from a super thick almost icecream consitency to easy to slurp down watery... but when you make it to easy to drink with lots of water, seems to make its way through my system WAY to quickly, so be warned...

Nothing unique I guess about this, but thought I'd share my favorite homemade addiction!