PDA

View Full Version : Results Question?

mcdonough9395
07-13-2010, 02:19 PM
It recommends 1 serving (2 scoops) 1 hour prior to training. Now I realize it has alot of carbs per serving (80gs), and I used to just having some light carbs like oats in my pre workout shake and then have dextrose in my post workout shake. Now im afraid that if I take the Results pre workout and then take my dextrose post workout that it will just be way to many carbs. Would it be okay to split up my serving and have 1 scoop pre workout and one scoop post workout and add a little bit of dextrose post workout. Or is it a must to take the 2 scoops together in which case would it be alright to take a little dextrose pre workout and then just take the Results post workout.

chris mason
07-13-2010, 02:35 PM
You can actually take the whole thing PWO if you like. Timing really isn't that big of a deal in terms of efficacy.

mcdonough9395
07-13-2010, 03:59 PM
Ok, thanks for the clarification Chris.

Just one other question ... If im trying to lose weight do you think its a bad idea to use Results at all?

chris mason
07-13-2010, 05:47 PM
Not at all. It is actually VERY good at helping to retain lean muscle while in a caloric deficit. I used it very successfully on a cut of my own.

mcdonough9395
07-15-2010, 01:45 PM
Sorry, but I have one last Results question ... I opened up my Cherry Results today for the first time and most of the product is red and powdery but it also has tiny little purplish brown clumps mixed in it. Is this how its supposed to be or does this mean its old or something?

chris mason
07-15-2010, 10:44 PM
Sorry, but I have one last Results question ... I opened up my Cherry Results today for the first time and most of the product is red and powdery but it also has tiny little purplish brown clumps mixed in it. Is this how its supposed to be or does this mean its old or something?

That's an old jug! We haven't offered cherry for some time. The clumps have to do with moisture. They should not be an issue and the product should still be fine to use. If you are not comfortable with that, then wait until we get it back in stock and email me and I will cut you a great deal on a fresh tub.

Chris

mcdonough9395
07-16-2010, 09:58 AM
As long as its still good to use and will still do its job then im fine with it. Everything still dissolved fine in the water so I guess it should be good.

Brian C
07-20-2010, 11:16 AM
New Results is only 50g per serving. Fruit Punch