PDA

View Full Version : Both Flavours of Novus Bars are Back and a Special Discount!

Joe Black
07-14-2010, 03:23 AM
At last, we know....

We finally got Novus Protein Bars (http://atlargenutrition.com/nutrition_detail.php?products_id=24) back in stock, in both flavours - Cookie Dough and Mint Cookie.

http://atlargenutrition.com/newsletter/img/content/novus.jpg

As our way of saying sorry for being out of stock, we're going to discount them by 10% through to Sunday (18th July).

To receive a 10% discount, just enter the following discount code at checkout:

novusback

Thanks for your patience whilst we were out of stock, we appreciate it!

Daniel Clough

Alex.V
08-12-2010, 10:25 AM
Dan, Chris, these are damn good. Taste great, unmatched protein content, pretty much like nothing else on the market. Ordered a few of each to try them out and they're a hit with everybody I gave them to.

Nicely done. Yet again.

Joe Black
08-12-2010, 01:56 PM
Cheers :)

jimdiecks
08-18-2010, 08:30 AM
I've gone through about 50 different protein bars trying to find one that doesn't taste like chewy, bland, grossnes. Most of them start with an ok flavor, but by the time you're done chewing a bite, it just has a gross taste and rubbery texture. I love ALN products so I tried the mint cookie based on everyone saying it tastes like a thin mint. They weren't bad, but they still had that texture like you have to chew and . I'm going to give the cookie dough flavor a try next time i have to order some stuff from ALN, but most cookie dough bars make me feel nauseous by the time I'm done eating them (and i LOVE cookie dough).

Like I said, I love all the other ALN products and I love the composition of ingredients in the Novus bars (high protein, low sugar and carbs). I think it's clearly superior to any other bar I've seen. I just can't get used to the taste and texture! Any chance that ALN will ever offer a bar with some sort of "crispy" to it, similar to the Cliff Builder's Bars? Their peanut butter bars are delicious. It's like eating a candy bar.

If you guys made something similar to that I would order boxes and boxes!

Codeguru
08-19-2010, 02:46 AM
Of all the bars I've tasted so far the Clif bars are great but the Met-RX ones have true candy bar taste and with 32g of protein. My favorite is the Chocolate Roasted Peanut. I have just ordered 2 of each kind of Novus bars to round out my Nitrean order so I'm excited to try them out and see how they taste given that they contain even more protein. Cookie Dough and Mint Chocolate both sound good but it would be nice to see more flavors. Anything with chewy peanut butter taste seems to turn out great, unless it's just a horrible bar company...

Codeguru

ScottYard
08-19-2010, 10:12 AM
I personalky like the cookie dough flavor. Ill eat one with lunch as a snack LOL.

ThomasG
08-19-2010, 05:49 PM
These are catching on very quickly with my clients. Almost everyone likes mint cookie more than cookie dough however.

chris mason
08-19-2010, 05:59 PM
We actually sell more cookie dough than mint cookie, but I think both flavors are quite good. My personal favorite in the cookie dough.

ThomasG
08-21-2010, 07:44 PM
I had to reassure one of my clients that they are fine to eat haha. She was saying she feels guilty when she eats them because they taste so sweet.