PDA

View Full Version : Natural testboosters/truth/help

zobizohaib
08-05-2010, 07:11 PM
DO THEY REALLY WORK? one natural test booster i have used tbomb2=garbage has anyone encountered or used anything good or in your opinion what is the best natural test booster one has used.
**MY GOAL=Bulk up for 3-4months my friend is going to use halovar and he tells me hes gona get so huge people arent gona recognize him. Now for one i do not wanto use anything that is hazardous to me health NO PHs or Test boosters, just NATURAL TESTBOOSTERS
NOW...........i just need help on what is a natural test booster that will be excellent for bulking also what should else should i use during the 3-4month bulk.
also someone said i can take 2 at the same time??
goals....get so huge people wont even recognize me,.
THANKSYOU

chris mason
08-05-2010, 08:12 PM
WASTE OF MONEY. THE PRODUCTS DO NOT WORK, OR ARE DANGEROUS, YET TO BE CLASSIFIED ANABOLIC STEROIDS WHICH ARE ON THE MARKET ONLY UNTIL THE GOVERNMENT STOPS IT. DO NOT MESS WITH THEM AND TELL YOUR FRIEND TO STOP USING THEM NOW.

By the way, take my advice in the other thread and you will blow your buddy's gains out of the water.

Tom Mutaffis
08-06-2010, 07:44 AM
DO THEY REALLY WORK? one natural test booster i have used tbomb2=garbage has anyone encountered or used anything good or in your opinion what is the best natural test booster one has used.
**MY GOAL=Bulk up for 3-4months my friend is going to use halovar and he tells me hes gona get so huge people arent gona recognize him. Now for one i do not wanto use anything that is hazardous to me health NO PHs or Test boosters, just NATURAL TESTBOOSTERS
NOW...........i just need help on what is a natural test booster that will be excellent for bulking also what should else should i use during the 3-4month bulk.
also someone said i can take 2 at the same time??
goals....get so huge people wont even recognize me,.
THANKSYOU

Do not waste your time or money with these products; I have tried a number of them and despite all the hype they never deliver any size/strength gains.

Your best bet would be to stick with items that have legitimate scientific data to back up their effectiveness:

- Creatine
- Beta Alanine
- Protein Powder

In the other thread that you posted I recommended a product called Results from AtLarge Nutrition, and I really suggest that you give it a try. Make sure that you have a proper diet and training program to go along with your supplements though, do not rely on the supplements to do the work.

if you need help putting together a training program or figuring out what to eat just let me know - I would be happy to help.