PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Seminars

vdizenzo
08-10-2010, 09:43 AM
Well ladies and gentlemen, I'll be taking my show on the road a twice in the next few months.

On September 18th and 19th Chad Aichs, Matt Rhodes, and I will be giving a strength seminar in Reno, NV. It will be a two day event packed with information and time to train. It's being held at a Crossfit, but don't let that fool you. We will be focusing on strength and powerlifting. Register before September 1st for a discounted rate.

Click here for 2 Day Strength Seminar in Reno, NV with me, Chad Aichs, and Matt Rhodes
http://www.fitnessreno.com/powerlifting-seminar-sept-18-19-2010/

On October 2nd Matt and I will be returning to the Boston, MA area for another seminar. We are really pleased to have Juliet Deane with us. She is loaded with information on fitness and strength training. Not only can she teach us men a thing or two, but it is a great time to get your girl to join in. My wife has never been happier since she has gotten in the best shape of her life. As a result she has been able to help me with my training, help me at meets, and really understands and appreciates the lifting we all do. It's going to be a great day. Registers before September for a discounted rate.

Click here for the TPS Seminar in the Boston, MA area with me, Matt Rhodes, and Juliet Deane
http://totalperformancesports.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=51&Itemid=62

RhodeHouse
08-11-2010, 10:27 AM
Come check us out. Vincent and I have done these before and they've been really fun and informative. Plus, we get to hang with The Chad Aichs in Reno and Ms. Juliet Deane in Boston. Two people on opposite ends of the hotness spectrum, but both hot in their own ways. Not to mention, two people who really know they're stuff.

We look forward to seeing you guys and girls there.

chris mason
08-11-2010, 06:10 PM
Sounds awesome!

vdizenzo
09-09-2010, 05:52 AM
I cannot make it to the Reno event. I was not approved for the days. Due to the fact that it was a two day seminar I'd have to fly out on a Friday and return on a Monday. I apologize, I did not anticipate this. As a teacher I only get 3 personal days (not that I am complaining, I only work 183). They do not allow you to wrap around weekends. So if a seminar is planned for the school year that requires flying, it can only be one day.

I know Chad plans to continue on with the seminar. He is a great guy, incredibly strong, and very knowledgeable. Those who attend will get a great seminar and learn a lot.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

The seminar in Mass is still on (no days off for that one) and there are spots left. I hope to see many of you there. Thanks