PDA

View Full Version : Just out of curiosity...

Morox
08-18-2010, 08:13 PM
How many of you don't have a strict diet? When I say this, I mean how many of you just sort of eat whatever you feel like? Like say you want to cook up breaded foods (chicken nuggets) and have a coke to drink with it each day. I always wondered how many people on here have a diet like that but still manage to have a great figure.

Crimea River
08-18-2010, 10:35 PM
You probably won't find many people like that in this section, at least.

I'm not a maniac about what I eat, but I do try to avoid softdrinks and fast food. Beyond that, so long as I keep my portions w/in the neighborhood of where they should be and don't snack or eat past a certain time at night, I do fine. If I want to have a piece of chicken/fish bread-crummed and fried in a little bit of oil, or tacos (still use seasoned ground turkey), or veggies/potatoes baked in a bit of butter, I do it.

I do hit the gym like a bastard, though, which I don't doubt plays a role in that. And, I could do better w/a bit more discipline, but, hey, we do what we can. lol.

Average loss 1-2lbs per week. Sometimes more. No idea what my HDL/LDL and all that is like, though. And these statements haven't been evaluated by anyone and you should always use your own common sense, consult w/your Dr, and/or someone w/better sense than me :)

blakjak12
08-18-2010, 10:49 PM
I eat pretty clean most of the time. I probably have 2-3 meals a week that are not very healthy, but aside from that my diet is solid.

Joe Black
08-19-2010, 01:15 AM
Only those you have excellent genetics are able to not pay attention to their diet.

I and the majority of the population are not one of those people.

ThomasG
08-19-2010, 05:57 AM
I track and count everything and strive for certain macro %'s. I do eat a lot though. I don't find eating mass quantities of food enjoyable though more so a pain in the ass.

seK
08-19-2010, 06:47 AM
I have a list I developed over the last year or so giving me a wide variet of meals I enjoy eating and fit into my diet. I just pick from the list cook it up and add in the calories. Saves me time in the end.