PDA

View Full Version : Time to be humble..

WBBIRL
08-22-2010, 08:30 PM
Well I guess its high time I was honest with everyone here and more importantly honest to myself...

Some of you may know me and some of you may not. For those of you that don't I'll sum it all up pretty quick.

I'm a big strong guy who's fat, lazy and good at making up excuses.

I've proven that when I make a commitment and work hard I can produce great results but I've proven more often that I fall of the wagon way too easily. When it comes down to it I'm just too good at making excuses.

I know I need to lose a bunch of fat and improve my health a good deal. I would love to get stronger and build my muscles bigger. I have the frame to be a monster, but not the body fat percentage or work ethic.

So this time round my efforts will be focused on fat loss. My work in the gym will be tough and my work in the kitchen will be even tougher.

College is starting back up soon and that will help with keeping myself from eating as the tiny free time I have now will be GONE for the next 8 months. I want to start cutting at 3000 calories and see how that does for the first two weeks and then readjust from there.

Once I get my refund from school I'm going to buy a good bathroom scale.

WBBIRL
09-04-2010, 01:10 PM
So I have one week in the books of my new workout plan.

I am keeping calories in the ballpark of 2500 and working hard. I'm lifting for about 45-50 min followed by 30 min of cardio 4 days a week. Being back into school my activity level is increased from that alone.

I have already lost 5 pounds this week, mostly I think due to a clean up of the diet. I haven't had a single drink of soda or ice tea since I started... its all been water or G2 gatorade / propel

I really haven't had a lot of free time but I'll try to start logging my workouts. I've been strict on the calories though.

Coke
09-04-2010, 02:25 PM
I haven't had a single drink of soda or ice tea since I started...

Off to a great start with the plan, nothing wrong with diet pop though imo bro...good luck at school!!

StLRPh
09-04-2010, 03:21 PM
good luck with the new plan and with school