PDA

View Full Version : Strawberry Nitrean?

Codeguru
08-24-2010, 06:51 PM
I dunno I was just thinking it would be interesting to try, and I've seen a few other powders have the strawberry flavor. Has there ever been any talk about it being made?...

Codeguru

Travis Bell
08-24-2010, 06:56 PM
We do have strawberry Opticen right now, actually at a discounted price too!

You might want to give that a shot and see how you like it?

johnnyo_99
08-24-2010, 07:16 PM
is the strawberry opticen going to be phased out as well? I really liked the strawberry nitrean.

Codeguru
08-24-2010, 11:45 PM
There WAS strawberry Nitrean? Damn, I really want to try that now. I probably would have ordered all 3 flavors this first time if I had the choice. I'd try the Opticen but it's 23 servings a tub. I prefer working with 70 servings you get with Nitrean. That little extra 22/23g of protein helps me get much closer to max grams per day without pumping up my calories too far so I'm trying to use it almost every day. There's no way I could afford the same thing with 1/3 the servings...

Codeguru

Tom Mutaffis
08-25-2010, 09:58 AM
There WAS strawberry Nitrean? Damn, I really want to try that now. I probably would have ordered all 3 flavors this first time if I had the choice. I'd try the Opticen but it's 23 servings a tub. I prefer working with 70 servings you get with Nitrean. That little extra 22/23g of protein helps me get much closer to max grams per day without pumping up my calories too far so I'm trying to use it almost every day. There's no way I could afford the same thing with 1/3 the servings...

Codeguru

One serving of Opticen has about two times as much protein as a scoop of Nitrean so you are looking at about 45 servings for a tub of Opticen if you are looking for 20-25 grams of protein. With the discounted price it is a great buy.

I really liked Strawberry Nitrean as well.

chris mason
08-25-2010, 03:57 PM
We still have Nitrean strawberry in the 2.2 lbs tubs. We will also have the 4.6 back soon. We are only phasing out the 2.2 strawberry. We will also be phasing out strawberry Opticen.

Codeguru
08-26-2010, 05:28 AM
We still have Nitrean strawberry in the 2.2 lbs tubs. We will also have the 4.6 back soon. We are only phasing out the 2.2 strawberry. We will also be phasing out strawberry Opticen.

Wow, that's great news. I'll be looking forward to trying it out when it comes back. I think my favorite flavor so far is the vanilla but maybe that will change...

Codeguru

Tom Mutaffis
08-26-2010, 02:25 PM
Wow, that's great news. I'll be looking forward to trying it out when it comes back. I think my favorite flavor so far is the vanilla but maybe that will change...

Codeguru

Per Chris' post you can try the 2.2 lbs size tubs right now as they are in stock. You may want to pick one up sooner rather than later since that size tub is being phased out.

Codeguru
08-27-2010, 07:17 PM
Per Chris' post you can try the 2.2 lbs size tubs right now as they are in stock. You may want to pick one up sooner rather than later since that size tub is being phased out.

As much as I want to try it, I'm 100 times more the cheapskate, heh. I always go for the bulky buy especially when shipping costs are involved. The 4.6lbs I can wait for, it will be something to look forward to...

Codeguru