PDA

View Full Version : LW Strongman 355 lbs Log Press

Tom Mutaffis
08-27-2010, 11:15 PM
Hit a new PR, 355 lbs @ 230 lbs bodyweight.

This is 15 lbs over the NAS National record and 25 lbs over the ASC Pro National Record. I would not have been able to do this without the great supplements from AtLarge Nutrition (Results, Opticen, Nitrean).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4T7lmfLVmQ

S4T7lmfLVmQ

sbirgel
08-29-2010, 09:37 AM
that was ridiculous haha that press looked so easy for you nice work man

Tom Mutaffis
08-29-2010, 01:00 PM
that was ridiculous haha that press looked so easy for you nice work man

Thank you.

Chris Rodgers
08-29-2010, 01:52 PM
Freakishly strong as always Tom!

chris mason
08-29-2010, 05:50 PM
Awesome!

One thing about Tom is that unlike most supplement company athletes he wasn't nearly as strong before coming on with us as he is now. In other words, a lot of companies act like their athletes got stronger and set their records while using their products when the reality is they did their best work BEFORE getting with said company. While I am not stupid enough to say AtLarge's products made Tom, I CAN say they helped him grow into what he is now.

Again, GREAT job Tom!

Cmanuel
08-29-2010, 11:23 PM
I hate you. You make that look so easy.

f=ma
08-30-2010, 02:44 AM
wildly impressive tom. awesome.

Kiff
08-30-2010, 02:45 AM
Awesome lift Tom as always you make it look easy

BigTallOx
08-30-2010, 10:11 AM
Super strong, nice work.

patricky
08-31-2010, 02:57 AM
You're my inspiration for wanting to get into strongman.
Just waiting for some money which is coming in a few weeks then i'll get logs and stones etc.
Mind if I ask you for some advice when it arrives?
We all know strongman is the true test of real life strength.

Tom Mutaffis
09-01-2010, 12:40 PM
Awesome!

One thing about Tom is that unlike most supplement company athletes he wasn't nearly as strong before coming on with us as he is now. In other words, a lot of companies act like their athletes got stronger and set their records while using their products when the reality is they did their best work BEFORE getting with said company. While I am not stupid enough to say AtLarge's products made Tom, I CAN say they helped him grow into what he is now.

Again, GREAT job Tom!

Thank you Chris, AtLarge Supplements have definitely helped me to consistently gain size / strength over the past two years. I believe that Results and Nitrean should be a part of everyone's program.

I hate you. You make that look so easy.

Freakishly strong as always Tom!

wildly impressive tom. awesome.

Awesome lift Tom as always you make it look easy

Super strong, nice work.

Thank you.

You're my inspiration for wanting to get into strongman.
Just waiting for some money which is coming in a few weeks then i'll get logs and stones etc.
Mind if I ask you for some advice when it arrives?
We all know strongman is the true test of real life strength.

If you have any questions or if there is anything that I can help you with just let me know.

Mark!
09-02-2010, 12:02 AM
Dear Lord that's freaskishly amazing. Great display of power and strength, dedication and determination.

ProjectGoliath
09-02-2010, 02:18 AM
Huge fan of that. Great lift.

Tom Mutaffis
09-02-2010, 07:25 AM
Dear Lord that's freaskishly amazing. Great display of power and strength, dedication and determination.

Huge fan of that. Great lift.

Thank you.

dynamo
09-02-2010, 07:49 AM
impressive! I have one question though...going from the squat position to the OHP position was that all upper back with some hips? It really doesn't look like you had any momentum and I'm curious what muscle groups were hit the hardest getting that up to your shoulders!

Tom Mutaffis
09-02-2010, 08:04 AM
impressive! I have one question though...going from the squat position to the OHP position was that all upper back with some hips? It really doesn't look like you had any momentum and I'm curious what muscle groups were hit the hardest getting that up to your shoulders!

You are correct, for the log clean I would say that strong back and hips are the most important muscle groups.