PDA

View Full Version : Opticen, Post-Workout Nutrition and 20% off!

Joe Black
08-31-2010, 08:39 AM
Post-Workout (PWO) Nutrition is one of the most important aspects to get right if you want to maximize the amount of muscle and strength you can gain.

To explain in a bit more detail, Chris is back with another video which covers why Opticen (http://atlargenutrition.com/nutrition_detail.php?products_id=2)is so effective when taken immediately after your training session!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here!

Save 20% for the next 5 days only!

To tempt you to either try out Opticen (http://atlargenutrition.com/nutrition_detail.php?products_id=2)for the first time or to stock up - for the next 5 days only (through to Sunday September 5th, 2010) you can save 20% off Opticen by using the following discount coupon:

opticen20

Here's your video - enjoy!

YmKce4e8CyA

ScottYard
08-31-2010, 05:34 PM
I just drank an opticen shake 5 minutes ago so I saw it fitting to reply to this post. Something that matters most to me is taste. Some pwo shakes taste terrible. Opticen has a light smooth flavor that is very drinkable.

Bear Underwood
09-01-2010, 04:21 AM
I just drank an opticen shake 5 minutes ago so I saw it fitting to reply to this post. Something that matters most to me is taste. Some pwo shakes taste terrible. Opticen has a light smooth flavor that is very drinkable.

I totally agree Scott. Opticen tastes great. Ive had it about a week and now with this sale I gotta stock up. Its also great that its such fast shipping to Southern MD.

jtteg_x
09-02-2010, 04:25 PM
I forgot all about Opticen. Ordered me the chocolate!
and damn you Chris for make this on sale. Now I gotta buy it and spend more monies

ELmx479
09-02-2010, 07:14 PM
I agree on the taste also. By far the best tasting shake I have ever had, even Nitrean!
I do have one question. If taking Results pre-workout would you still want the carbs in Opticen post-workout or just protein?

chris mason
09-03-2010, 07:06 PM
I agree on the taste also. By far the best tasting shake I have ever had, even Nitrean!
I do have one question. If taking Results pre-workout would you still want the carbs in Opticen post-workout or just protein?

Unless you were trying to get shredded you should still get the carbs PWO.

MarkieMark
09-06-2010, 09:46 PM
Is there going to be another sale on Opticen?
My 2.2lb jug of Nitrean is almost out. I just started weight lifting class at my college too. :(\
Also would you guys recommend drinking Opticen before workout and after? Or just after?
With my Nitrean I do before and after.

Joe Black
09-07-2010, 01:37 AM
NO sale planned for a bit - grab 2 though and ou only pay $46.95 per tub.