PDA

View Full Version : Thank you and some thoughts....

BigTallOx
09-01-2010, 04:03 PM
I posted this on a thread where I posted one of my pics, so I'm sure not many people saw it, so I'm just saying it here to....

I just wanted to say thank you to everybody on this message board. I first came here about 2.5 years ago and basically and you guys basically taught me how to train correctly. Since then I've put on about 65 pounds ( mostly/almost all muscle ) and I'm way stronger than I ever though I could be.

I know I've butted heads with some people on here from time to time, but I'm sure some of that is just because communicating through text on a message board isn't anything like words person to person. I'm sorry for any misunderstandings, I really do value the knowledge here ( and I think it's obvious that I've listened as well as have useful information to share as well ).

-Brian

vdizenzo
09-01-2010, 06:01 PM
Very cool. Glad you have had so much progress. Keep pluggin' away.

ScottYard
09-01-2010, 08:01 PM
Keep on trucking.

robchris
09-02-2010, 06:52 PM
BTO,
Good work brother...! Keep on grinding man! The journey and struggle is just as important as the destination!

RC

BigTallOx
09-02-2010, 09:15 PM
Thanks everybody. You better believe I'm going to keep plugging away, this is just the beginning ( I'm having lots of fun with the strongman training ).