PDA

View Full Version : New(ish) back pick, 185 lbs

Invain
09-05-2010, 12:38 PM
Sorry for it being kinda small; was uploading this for a new profile pic and thought it looked pretty good so I figured I'd throw it up here as well. This was from a few weeks ago. If you notice, I still have a little annoying bit of fat on my lower back right where the love handles would be. I have pretty low lat insertions so I'm hoping my back pops out a lot more once that little bit of fat is gone. Same thing with my arms, I have a little bit of fat left right where my bicep inserts at the elbow and it makes my arms look like ****.

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/2530/dsc01836b.jpg

ThomasG
09-05-2010, 01:25 PM
You are a beast invain. Great inspiration, you and I have very similar goals. Powerlifting is my priority but aesthetics are very important to me as well. Keep up the hard work. Do you have a journal here?

jAy_Dub
09-05-2010, 02:49 PM
****ing ripped Invain!

I keep saying this and I'm gonna say it again, keep doing what you're doing and in a couple more years you are gonna be a absolute damn monster. Looking great.

Invain
09-05-2010, 05:16 PM
Thanks guys. Yeah Thomas I have a journal, although I haven't been updating it much lately. I'll start posting regularly again once I move back to school and get back into a regular routine.