PDA

View Full Version : Random gym tricks medley - was bored. Stability ball, bosu ball and overhead squats.

ProjectGoliath
09-08-2010, 02:31 PM
Ss2QXQPA_Mk

Just some random swiss ball and bosu ball stuff.

Check the full blog here (http://www.projectgoliath.co.uk/2010/09/push-day-and-gym-tricks-medley.html).

Not endorsing these as useful or functional or good for core or ANYTHING. Just did them for a laugh. I dont 'train' for them. I just tried it yday after my workout and failed so tried again today and got it. Just a laugh. Please dont flame me :).

TP

Off Road
09-08-2010, 03:04 PM
Impressive...you have a future in the cicrcus I think :)

cheeseburgler
09-08-2010, 05:29 PM
Pistol squats on the ball were impressive

r2473
09-13-2010, 04:52 PM
Your 10 rules are funny......and true.

By the way, why shouldn't we do bicep curls with an olympic bar?

Your project goliath site is nice too.

ProjectGoliath
09-13-2010, 05:02 PM
By the way, why shouldn't we do bicep curls with an olympic bar?

Lol, cheers! Erm, no real reason, its just that there are other things one could do with an olly bar and in a hierarchy of things to do with an olly bar, curls are near the bottom. PLus they have EZ bars and smaller straight bars that you cant squat or bench with that you can curl with. :D

Glad you enjoyed it.

TP

r2473
09-13-2010, 07:12 PM
Lol, cheers! Erm, no real reason, its just that there are other things one could do with an olly bar

Whew!! cause my 6 buddies and I love to do curls in the squat rack. Takes us about 45 mins to complete.....and our gym only has one squat rack.

Seriously though, I do use an Oly bar for curls. It is the last exercise I do on "that" training day....if I have the energy....so it is the first thing that gets cut from my workout if I lack the energy. I was just thinking maybe there could be an actual reason I shouldn't be using an oly bar.

By the way, I agree with the guy above. Those pistol squats on the bosu ball are pretty impressive.

Oh geez......time to eat again :)

J.C.
09-15-2010, 08:54 AM
When I saw you holding the bar in front of you it looked like you going to start twirling it and launch into a 50s swing medley.

Those pistols are really impressive.